n4.PNG
    64.3 KB · Views: 58
EU

10 15 am

Update

tight range in bullish PS

ABOVE 1113 AND 19 - scalp buys

Under 1103 and 1100 - scalp sells - but then 1090/ 95 supports again

EU possible M1 flag, would consider getting long from around 1.1100, or maybe slightly lower, if it gets there. But I can't but wonder if they will drop this, especially later today... who wants to be long at Greek referendum time?

By rights - it should drop today - but in this market - maybe market makers want to sell from as high as they can get it ;-)

no. you fast range under 40 was vertical down. medium set above and starting to roll over. only long session was bullish

Ok I will try to replicate your chart over the weekend F.
Any pointers, no pun intended. Or a lot of flicking through this thread?

GU

10 25 am

Tight range in bullish PS

Ie 5617/20 to 5635/ 38

normal stuff - either way for more scalps and in between sit on hands or just try and get 3- 7 pips

Ok I will try to replicate your chart over the weekend F.
Any pointers, no pun intended. Or a lot of flicking through this thread?

Yes - by all means

What both MM and I have noticed is that we will all have different setting - ie that can be 10 - 50 out over 100 - shows brokers platforms not that accurate or consistent

For now would like to see lower prices to get long, but just my 2c of course, and then possibly consider reversal at red TL... all wild speculation of course, we may never get there, or equally break right through it.

EURUSDM30.png

I guess that's the same as your yellow TL MajorM?

Yes - by all means

What both MM and I have noticed is that we will all have different setting - ie that can be 10 - 50 out over 100 - shows brokers platforms not that accurate or consistent

I have your broker now for this so hopefully it can look similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.