Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UJ

update and review for 10 43 am

In a bullish PS for session above 122 55 now

123 00 to 123 20 is all R area

122 70 / 75 is first support then 122 55

Maybe we might stay in a range from 122 55 to 123 20.

If that range was breached - easy again - more buys above 123 30 + and more sells under 122 50 and 35

In the 60 -70 pip range - maybe both way trading for 10 - 40 pip moves

GL

the usd for me now again a little overcooked..........and needless to say the gbp is really really in bounce north territory now.....euro in truth looks due for a selloff

as anticipated from above we had from 9.48 the usd selloff finally (9.51 was fine ! (y)) ............a little fakenbake bounce north at 10.01 ...and now from around 10.13 we are seeing nice usd gains again.............

EU the sells (said euro needed to sell) ... ..ucad buys better

riding the surf ............:smart:

N

EU

10 50 am update

Tricky moves - as its so obvious a lot of stop hunting is taking place under the umbrello excuse of Greece uncertainty

The Intraday bears were maybe taken out on rise to 1170 - and now the intraday bulls have been taken out on the 50 pip pullback

So mission completed for players for now

PS is flat around 1120 to 35 - under 1100 easier and over 1150+ as well

Popping out for 40 mins - back some time next hour

GL and see you later

I do make money with scalping but not much, I also can get tired and make more mistakes, swinging for greater RR suit me best, I do not get that attached and I can get a more objective perception, some day I do not enter any trades and that is fine with me, I do not have the urge to trade.

I am now 100% scalper (or very short term trader)................F brought me back to life with his thread and got me pushing the envelope again on my own approach...........for me the opportunity to get in on 3-5 pip stops max with optimum upsides is the only way to trade as it multiplies your returns faster than any other way of trading due to the volume of trades taken per day vs other TF's

I have shamelessly stolen F's time window approach and also love his 30%/70% take profit strategy at around 5 pips ..............I am much calmer now letting things run when I know I have profit already in the bag and still 30% on the remaining trend....................

I think the secret of becoming a really profitable trader is to shamelessly steal the best bits from great traders........ :whistling.........and then fuse them to make your own edge ............I am now an amalgam of about 5 world class traders that have shaped my approach over the last 15 years :smart:

N:smart:

Attachments

• jigsaw.JPG
    jigsaw.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
What tick chart do you look at F? I have never looked at the tick chart only used 1m and 5m, any pointers?

Depends on who's charts you use

If it time based - look at a 10 or 20 second tick chart

If its purely based on tick counts - look at FX pro's range/ choice of 12 different tick charts - I find 13 to 21 ticks ok

It will appear super fast for a start - but after watching it for a few weeks or months - its then is easy to comprehend etc

See you a bit later

EU

10 25 am

Topped so far at 1170 - before R area and now pulled back again to support area

I reckon new BTTZ tease area might be 1122/25 ish to 1150 - approx 20+ pips

AboVe 1150 again - more scalp buys - but be careful in case a LH then

below 1125 - more scalp sells to test 1100 area again

In between - just going to try and set up wrongly - so sit on hands - or scalp for 3-7 pips etc

EU

just over an hour later from this comment

We never tested near 1150 again and then once under 1125 and 20 - it was more scalp sells to 1100 area with 1101 higher low at 11 24 pm ish

11 39 am was a scalp buy from 1105

GU

10 20 am

After news and the trickery - we carried on falling under the LitS area down to 5646- over 60+ pip fall

that low now held 30 mins and supports at 5650/55 to look for more scalp buys on pullbacks

Need under 5647 and 40 to scalp sell more

GU

Price dropped under scalp buy area and sell at 5647 down to 5640 ish

Again 11 39 am was a scalp buy

Uchf

11 53 am

Made another morning high at 9422

Need under 9408 and 4 to be scalp selling to fall out the 9400 area

Above 9411 - still a scalp buy

a few pips selling gu but seriously .......see how bad luck this is with gbp following usd north ???:eek::sneaky:

N

Attachments

• gu shame.JPG
    gu shame.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 66
usd bounce north again at 11.47 ......anyone in ?

Hi N

saw that but already in Swissy on 30% buy stakes - and not added to it

Whats amazed me - in last hour it looks at though Greece is excepting bail out changes to their countries economy - etc - but EU still negative

Still I can understand why - now all the trust etc is meant that Greece have a lot of bridge building to be accepted as wanting to genuinely repay their debts

methinks that usd is slooooooowly turning over south now after about 5 hours of buying ......hmm lats see what 12am bar does

Hi N

Whats amazed me - in last hour it looks at though Greece is excepting bail out changes to their countries economy - etc - but EU still negative

Still I can understand why - now all the trust etc is meant that Greece have a lot of bridge building to be accepted as wanting to genuinely repay their debts

no one believes it ..............I wouldn't as a creditor........its just more defaults and delays to come throwing good money after bad.....................like the struggling friend who always taps you for money ...........you just know you are not getting it back ...........but like them so you keep lending to them

Hi N

Whilst 11 47 am was dollar bullish - it was another scalp sell on EU - Only 14 /15 pip fall so far - but still testing supports again

right into the 12.01 bar ...........i'm going to attack usd buys 1 more time ......then start selling it if no joy

methinks that usd is slooooooowly turning over south now after about 5 hours of buying ......hmm lats see what 12am bar does

I can see changes again at 11 57 am again

Lots of scalp opportunities

Above 9409 still got Swissy bullish for now

Need to drop under 9400 to start holding scalp sells on longer

Status
Not open for further replies.