Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd is a solid buy for me last 30mins but Europeans are not really playing .........nice little sell bounce earlier on GU....

gbp is red bottom window

Attachments

• usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 80
the usd for me now again a little overcooked..........and needless to say the gbp is really really in bounce north territory now.....euro in truth looks due for a selloff

GU

9 38 am

That news was a real bar steward

i dont scalp red news - ideally wait 3 -9 mins later to get in

That action was deliberate manipulation to catch out the 2 way intraday "wrappers " - ie trades who place orders say 15 -20 pips either side current price and the stay with the one that works

By doing what the news did - it whipsaws them into taking both trades - and of course catches them out

OK 15 -20 min break

Back after 10 00 am

GM being very patient today and has payed off....+60 on 5 pips risk, the news has help but I was waiting......

have a good session.

Attachments

• trade 1.png
    trade 1.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 70
10 10 AM

EU

the new low of 1095 ish held 30 mins and after 9 39 am and then 9 51am - both areas scalp buys and once above 1115 and 17 - it was confirmed to hold on longer for a bigger rally

So far high 1151 - a new morning high and maybe just enough to stop out intraday bears

Still in a bearish PS under 1140 and 1135 - but if we stay above both - then maybe more tries higher

GU

10 20 am

After news and the trickery - we carried on falling under the LitS area down to 5646- over 60+ pip fall

that low now held 30 mins and supports at 5650/55 to look for more scalp buys on pullbacks

Need under 5647 and 40 to scalp sell more

EU

10 25 am

Topped so far at 1170 - before R area and now pulled back again to support area

I reckon new BTTZ tease area might be 1122/25 ish to 1150 - approx 20+ pips

AboVe 1150 again - more scalp buys - but be careful in case a LH then

below 1125 - more scalp sells to test 1100 area again

In between - just going to try and set up wrongly - so sit on hands - or scalp for 3-7 pips etc

can do those 5-10 pips gain anymore.....I am moving on....

Thats good Fugazsy

The real trick is - do the whole lot - ie scalp - intraday swing - LT swing and Position and then you end up a real master FX trader

I am no good at LT swing or positioning - so no way a master FX trader - yet - maybe another 3 yrs - but I will be finished by them ;-)

Thats good Fugazsy

The real trick is - do the whole lot - ie scalp - intraday swing - LT swing and Position and then you end up a real master FX trader

I am no good at LT swing or positioning - so no way a master FX trader - yet - maybe another 3 yrs - but I will be finished by them ;-)

I do make money with scalping but not much, I also can get tired and make more mistakes, swinging for greater RR suit me best, I do not get that attached and I can get a more objective perception, some day I do not enter any trades and that is fine with me, I do not have the urge to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.