Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a cursory look on a more simple chart it just looked like hoping the bottom had been reached rather than, as you would say, more indicators aligned.

EU as been just bouncing between 1115 and 1100 / 05 - quite a few times

We know one as to let go - but maybe players want to wait for more bears on board - before they try rising it

If not they may fade a false break by 2 -5 pips and then reverse - either way

EU as been just bouncing between 1115 and 1100 / 05 - quite a few times

We know one as to let go - but maybe players want to wait for more bears on board - before they try rising it

If not they may fade a false break by 2 -5 pips and then reverse - either way

I would say that is an example of trading what you think over what you can see.
Just my 5p worth and you know I am a fan.

I would say that is an example of trading what you think over what you can see.
Just my 5p worth and you know I am a fan.

With the EU being under the LitS area - and basically bear bias from Opens - then you favour lower and I think whilst we stay under 1115 and 17 - then should still fall lower.

If you are not scalping - then its ideal time to sit on hands and wait and hope your stop at say 1118 or 20 - stays in place

GU news in 9 mins - that should be bullish - i reckon ?

I guess many of you will have spotted this before, but anyway, FWIW, generally I do watch for the distances between the pivots to decrease, showing decelaration, before picking reversals to the main trend. Useful to avoid falling knives I guess. Though some may say that's too cautious, and that's fair enough too.

EURUSDM5.png

I guess many of you will have spotted this before, but anyway, FWIW, generally I do watch for the distances between the pivots to decrease, showing decelaration, before picking reversals to the main trend. Useful to avoid falling knives I guess. Though some may say that's too cautious, and that's fair enough too.

View attachment 193242

Sometimes though caution pays off

Maybe Pound news might be very bearish and then GU fall and EU joins in with a 15 -25 pip further move down

GU is falling now - 4 mins before news

players know most traders will not take trades say 5 -10 mins before red news

Except us scalpers lol

still working the usd buys ...........

Attachments

• usd.JPG
    usd.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.