Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU Tick Chart with LRs and KT's etc - over last 30 mins

3 scalps there

193268d1435749542-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-10715-tc-13.png

here my view on same 3 time bars..i'm GMT on my charts.i took the last eu sell at 1113 but bottled it for only a few pips

Attachments

• eu trades.JPG
    eu trades.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 77
ok back later ......for me I would attack usd sells now .............shes not making new highs that much and fading.............euro looks due a buy at 1100's

N

OK boss, i'm all eyes

Hi Nick

I dont recommend using a tick chart with a load of LR on until you really have good feeling and understanding of PA and how quick it can be on a tick chart

Many say a 3 min or 5 min is too fast - they prefer a 15 or 30 min chart and that's understandable - for for multi scalping when 3 -7 pips make trades with RR of even 2 then you really need a tick chart

It took MM a couple of months to get into the extra speed etc and to fine tune it too his liking

But once its set up correctly - its great in boring period to help you catch an extra 15 -20 pips over a 30 min period on 2 or 3 scalps

When you get say 2 or 3 pairs line up with time and LRs and levels etc - the scalps are then stronger

Regards

F

ok back later ......for me I would attack usd sells now .............shes not making new highs that much and fading.............euro looks due a buy at 1100's

N

stayed for the fun.........ridden eu up to 1109 but tight

N

SPOT ON N

12 30 pm was a scalp buy (y)

Having a early lunch with daughter - back later on for US session

See you later guys

ok will trail from 1106 behind it .............not hopeful ........ok really back later now !!!

SPOT ON N

12 30 pm was a scalp buy (y)

Having a early lunch with daughter - back later on for US session

See you later guys

cheers F ..............in truth there is about 4-5 pips on usd moves both ways at moment if you are fast on your feet ......would prefer a bias to now take hold though so the runs are longer and more profitable on the 30% trailers

N

well that attack on usd sells really didn't payoff as usd broke north recently ..........such is trading......I didnt lose on the trades attempted earlier ;)

N

Attachments

• usd trades.JPG
    usd trades.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 76
EU

2 12pm

My LitS now is approx 1206 to 1217

Below both still favours sells and lower with supports at 1175 / 80 and then as before - 1160 /50 /40 20 ish etc

Notice more red US dollar news at 3 00 pm

Dollar still mainly bullish with UChf bullish above 9400 but now need over 9445 and 50 to take more scalp buys

UCad

2 16 pm

Just making another new daily high as I type at 2549 area

Pullbacks staying above 38 are still buys again for now

AU

2 29 pm

Not mentioned it much this morning except with LitS area and saying later it looked bearish

From after 10 am and then after 11 00 am - its mainly been just sells with nice PA and a lovely set up on my chart - will post in a bit

Its dropped over 50 pips and near it low atm at 7666 area

Bounces staying under 77/8 are still scalp sells for now

Status
Not open for further replies.