Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed 7 21 am ish saw some changes again

EJ became a strong buy - joined UJ again as it carried on up with a weak yen still

Uchf just made another morning high at 7 33 am ish

Off out in 10 mins - see you after 8 40 am ish

GL and watch any spikes etc from say 7 55 to 8 10 ish

Back now for a couple of hours

Next hr we have some red Pound news and at 10 30 am

So far at approx 8 38 am - still have the dollar leading pairs in a bullish PS - above their LitS

Ie - UChf / UCad / UJ

Uchf

8 39 am

Notice its at a R area of 9397 - 9403 - corresponding with EU at a support area of around 1100

Both look if they want to carry on more - but maybe pullbacks first

GU

8 41 am

Just about in a Bullish PS - whilst it stays above 5695 area

Its the odd one out as EU bearish and maybe also AU / NU etc

I missed the EU sell TW at 8.30 am 1113/15 - that would have been a nice place to add a sell - obvious in hindsight I guess, but still would like to try and grab those opportunities.

Is there any reason for this, I just see a downtrend at the moment?
Hope it works though.

I think if the EU could have made over 1116 and 18 then it might have tried 22 - 25 before another fall

Trouble was - it could not make it - and stayed under 13/14

its not given up though and real low will be held 30 mins - as last one was false quick spike

Part of the tricks on timing - is breaching a interim low or highs by just 1 or 2 pips - as a false move and really the low previous then goes 30 mins with no proper breach - ie over 5 pips +

I missed the EU sell TW at 8.30 am 1113/15 - that would have been a nice place to add a sell - obvious in hindsight I guess, but still would like to try and grab those opportunities.

1115/13 had nice alignment with intra-day pivot/res from early this am. There was also a 123 reversal on my tick chart at the time.

EURUSDM1.png

9 02 am

GU - kept on trying up and out psyched UChf - now pulling back and also may have helped EU rise as well

New this hour and 10 30 am on GU

I have it bullish above 5700 and 5705

Will it stay like that the next 90 mins though ???

I think if the EU could have made over 1116 and 18 then it might have tried 22 - 25 before another fall

Trouble was - it could not make it - and stayed under 13/14

its not given up though and real low will be held 30 mins - as last one was false quick spike

From a cursory look on a more simple chart it just looked like hoping the bottom had been reached rather than, as you would say, more indicators aligned.

Status
Not open for further replies.