Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
193202d1435684347-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-monstered.png

Nearly 3200 pips to bank there ?

Not bad for 2 days - or is it 3 days trading ?? ;)

Keep it up

Regards

F

hey all ...............been in and out whilst playing trades.....(chart1)...ill chasing usd bull action

the bull usd move earlier on just kept coming..........and inevitablythe Europeans folded......the gu buy earlier as linked above (chart 2) was a "fluked" trade where the bull acceleration of the gbp for a few minutes just kept going so I hung on the for brief ride............against the bull play of usd I had been playing previously

on normal charts it looked like a classic trade ..off the floor.....it was merely the gbp rising faster than the usd and technically for me a TERRIBLY risky and aggressive trade ........well at entry point anyway..i should have waitied a few pips for confirmation of usd fall............but I didn't ...... !

such is life ...win some lose some and in reality I really need to get these riskier trades out of my playsheets....................even if they produce 30 pip runs

N

The GU buy you called is that the one before an R area at 5740/45

Certainly you could maybe collect 2-5 pips from it - but sells would have given you more after 7 and 8 00 pm

I reckon N you are so used to just scalping for 1-3 pips - you are not seeing the bigger picture enough with regards to the larger possibilities - ie the juicy 15 -25 + pip moves. We know we are not always going to get them - but if we know the interim support and resistance areas either side of the "now" price - we then can speculate if there is a 10+ pip move before its hits them - and then hope they are breached - and the move carries on

Will we get another big move later on tonight I wonder ??

See you tomorrow

Regards

F

Wednesday 1st July 2015 - Pre Open Time

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

The start of a new trading month and I just hope it will be as busy as the previous one in the FX markets

Normal stuff - all contributions on FX welcome

Have a great day

Regards

F

Lets start with the Line in the Sand ( LitS ) areas for all the main pairs we will look at today.

Please let me know if there are any other pairs you want adding -

The idea of the LitS areas is that it will help to give you a bias in terms of the session PS.

Its based more on the "now" - not the past - after all - we will be intraday trading over the day - and the market is dynamic and fluid and so what happened yesterday or last week - might not carry on today

6 25 am - UK Time

EU - 1130 -1145 ish

GU - 5685 - 5705 ish

EJ - 136 35 - 136 45 ish

AU - 7695 - 7715 ish

UChf - 9340 - 9350 ish

UCad - 2480 - 2490 ish

UJ - 122 35 - 122 45 ish

EJ & EU

I started with a scalp buy on the EJ just after 6 01 am at 136 45 and then a scalp buy on the EU at 1138 at 6 09 am ish

So far the EJ is the star and now at 6 27 am i am up already 11 pips

Just to assist traders with regards to the TW's - time windows and KT's - Key Times

Time Windows - approx 9 mins either side the hour and half hr frame changes

6 KT's per hour - ie 6 00 am - 6 09 am - 6 21 am - 6 30 am - 6 39 am - 6 51 am - give or take a min.

This continues throught out the approx 10 - 12 hours of my trading day - Opens to after London Close

I will maybe cover 4 to 7 of these hours and although there can be up to 6 possible scalps per hour - i normally take just 1 to 3 trades - and an average day will see me trade 10 to 20 trades - with my normal target for the day being 50 pips.

Most days I expect to over achieve - especially if I am using part stakes left on trades with the stops moved into profits

My stops - ( soft / mental ) are 3 -7 pips on most pairs - so average 5 pips

Targets - 7 - 25 + pips - but will accept just 2 or 5 pip rather than a loss

Trades that are left on with part stakes - either end up stopped out with just a few pips profit ( but no loss ) or they go on to make more then 25 pips - anything from say 30 to 300 to even over weeks or months 1000+. Theses trades will also have further scalps stake added or taken against them as I do scalp both ways and also can do this against existing part stake trades

Hope this helps to explain a bit more.

Unless you have at least 12-18 months of existing FX trading experience - please do not try and follow - as it is fairly complex and you need to understand so many different concepts before commencing live

6 42 am

Update

EJ - still in scalp buy from 6 01 am - and price at 136 58 - and I have now banked 70% stake

EU - scalp buy did not last long - i made 2 pips and sold at 6 30 am ish

Looks as though the Yen as been weak last few hours as besides EJ seeing price rise - also the UJ as been a scalp buy after 6 00 am and 6 21 am

GU

6 47 am

Its not really woken up yet

Above 5695 its scalp bullish - but as not been able to make over over 5705 - and we need above there to carry on with scalp buys

EU

update 6 49 am

Low yesterday was 1112 and I scalp sold at 6 30 am at 1140 area and unless we go under 1128 I will not stay with it

So far a small bounce at 33/ 34 area

UChf

6 53 am

Not encouraging for my EU scalp sell as UChf became a sell at 6 39 am and 6 47/8 am - outside the TW

Its only fallen 4 pips and we do have dynamic and static supports within 2-4 pips under its level - so needs under there to stay with a sell

EU

update 6 49 am

Low yesterday was 1112 and I scalp sold at 6 30 am at 1140 area and unless we go under 1128 I will not stay with it

So far a small bounce at 33/ 34 area

I took the same trade, scaled for +4, now with remainder - stop at BE. 1135 holding for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.