Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - I heard up to 200 killed in afternoon - and then later 25 killed and 200 injured

As you say a bad day for Humanity - too much hate in the world - fueled by the modern world and the down side of the WWW

Hope you have had a good trading day and enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

yesterday was a dark day.............be careful and vigilant all this weekend

N

late afternoon yesterday really was a good session.........good weekends all

Morning N

Yes - it was a very busy session from after 2 00 pm all the way to late evening

In fact - I now realise I could have made my daily target even if I had not started trading until 4 00 pm - and spent and extra 4 hours in bed in the morning lol

Trouble is nowadays - even on a Sunday its difficult to lie in after 9 00 am - even with no alarm clock ;-)

Hope you are progressing with all the changes you are undertaking and all is well

Also - as you say what happened yesterday around the world is both horrific and frightening and shows we all need to be extra vigilant - at all times

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Morning N

Yes - it was a very busy session from after 2 00 pm all the way to late evening

In fact - I now realise I could have made my daily target even if I had not started trading until 4 00 pm - and spent and extra 4 hours in bed in the morning lol

Trouble is nowadays - even on a Sunday its difficult to lie in after 9 00 am - even with no alarm clock ;-)

Hope you are progressing with all the changes you are undertaking and all is well

Also - as you say what happened yesterday around the world is both horrific and frightening and shows we all need to be extra vigilant - at all times

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

hey F .............

the new tweaks have helped me and been satisfactory so far ..... I'm pretty confident these days in my trading technique so its just more and more practice needed - we are all eternal students in this game .......thanks for the help and advice over the last year or so (y)

have a good weekend

10 49pm Sunday evening

As expected gaps on open due to the Greek crisis

Whats interesting - the EU as dropped 200 pips - but the EJ - approx 400 pips - yes double

Also GU down approx 70 pips and UJ down 140 pips

Big moves within the first hour of the new week

See you in the morning

Regards

F

current positions.
glad i left them open.

Attachments

• gjw.PNG
    gjw.PNG
    190.4 KB · Views: 69
  • GJW2.PNG
    GJW2.PNG
    161.8 KB · Views: 71
  • sunrem.PNG
    sunrem.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 75
Morning F and all,
Should be a fun day, extra batteries for the mouse, will be a lot of clicking.
GL

Monday 29th June 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Nick and all FX Intraday traders.

I hope you have had a good weekend - and did not leave any buys on euro pairs on over the weekend - especially the EJ - as that dropped approximately 400 pips last night.

I can also see Major Magnum as made a nice killing on the EU and the GJ - another big mover with yen strength coming in across the yen crosses - WD

The next 2 days will be important on the EU as the Greece deadline come in to play and as i am sure you all know the Greek Banks are closed today - along with the Italians who have also a Bank Holiday

No major red news on the calendar today - but more Eurogroup meetings etc - so be careful around the main hour changes for unexpected moves etc

I am out for approx 45 mins over LO - but will post an updated LitS list beforehand and then hope to get 4 -6 hrs trading in over the course of the day - with a few breaks in between

Normal stuff - and all input on FX pairs - calls - forecasts - charts - questions - etc etc all welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning F, Nick, and others up at stupid O'clock!

I hope you all had a splendid weekend. Have a great days trading!

G

6 28 am

Line in the Sand areas ( LitS) on main pairs I will be looking at today. Other pairs can be requested and added as well

EU - 0990 -1010 ish

GU - 5720 - 30 ish

EJ - 135 30 - 50 ish

AU - 7625 - 45 ish

UChf - 9370 - 90 ish

UCad - 2335 - 60 ish

UJ - 122 85 - 123 05 ish

Morning F, Nick, and others up at stupid O'clock!

I hope you all had a splendid weekend. Have a great days trading!

G

Morning Geofract

Lol - yes in the winter I am always later - but nice summer morning 5 45 am alarm clock and then i am ready for some scalps this hour - all before the Opens

Have a good day - and 6 28 am was a EU scalp buy (y)

As a quick guide it was scalp sells after 6 09 / 6 10 am on EU and EJ

And then after 6 27 / 28 am - scalp buys on those 2

No real directions etc - but I am always happy on initial scalps if i can get over 5 pips

The EJ - the bigger mover than the EU ( ie EU dropped approx 200 pips after open last night - EJ nearly 400 pips ) had dropped 30+ pips after 6 09 am and then bounced up approx 15 pips - so both nice early morning scalps for now

EU

6 40 am

Needs to stay above 0998 / 1000 now for another try up

We are in an initial 30 -35 pip range from say 0995 - 1030 area with 1018 being maybe the LitS in the scalp range

GU

6 44 am

Been more scalp bullish after 6 09 am this morning with a pullback in between then and 6 39 am

Needs over 5722 and 30 to stay with scalp buys and and under 5706 and 5697 for more scalp selling

EU

6 40 am

Needs to stay above 0998 / 1000 now for another try up

We are in an initial 30 -35 pip range from say 0995 - 1030 area with 1018 being maybe the LitS in the scalp range

6 52 am

Stayed under 1018 and also dropped under 1000 to so far 0985 ish

Bounces staying under 1007 are scalp sells again for now

EJ

6 57 am

Did not leave any part stake on EJ sell after 6 09 am this morning - but did reenter a sell after a scalp buy in between

Shame left nothing on as its dropped 65 pips since after 6 09 am - thats a big early move pre Opens

7 02 am

EU present range now gone to 1030 to 9185 - 45 pips

Above and below on new scalps - with the unknown bit from say 1010 to 1017

Above 10 and 17 still favours higher and below both favours tries under 1000 again

(y)That was a very busy first hour for me - got caught once for the loss of 3 pips - but the 5 winners easily made up for one wrong one

I am out in about 35 mins - so will miss the London Open - but for now the EU as come out of its initial range and carried on rising and now from 6 57 /58 am risen over 50 pips - whilst the EJ risen approx 90 pips

So 2 pairs there - moved over 140 pips in less than 15 mins

(y)

Will pop back just before I go out for a quick update again

Had not bothered with other pairs for now - enough to get into on just the EU and EJ

morning all

the euro haircut was not as big as expected.........I anticipate her recovering somewhat through the day

the yellow yen was the real winner

N

Attachments

• euro hIRCUT.JPG
    euro hIRCUT.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 185
  • yen.JPG
    yen.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.