Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
around 1100's saw the eu high and euro peaked around 8am............I will continue to sell it off this morning until further notice as already stated

since other currencies are slightly less volatile I am able to use their clues/signals regarding attacking the euro
N

Morning N

I think most traders will want to try and be in sells on the EU - But for me - whilst its above 1000 and 1020 + - then I still have a bullish Price structure for the AM session

Of course I can scalp sell - but unless we fall under 1020 and 1000 etc - then I would expect to buy again

I appreciate it against the Fundamentals of the Euro for now - with all the negativism on Greece etc - and so my buys will always be scalps with aims of just taking 7 -25 + pips out - ideally all within 20 mins

Also be very careful exactly on hour changes - and 2 - 3 mins either side - just in case

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU

8 49 am

A strong sell after 8 39 am - KT and end of half hr TW

In a different PS to EU and EJ and under its LitS area

Bounces staying under 5712/ 14 - are scalp sells again

UChf

8 50 am

Been bullish after LO and another scalp buy after 8 39 am ( KT )

Its in a bullish am PS - above its LitS - but so in EU - so maybe both going to range

I hope not - but saying that - with all the moves from 6 00 am - we should not complain

9 04 am

UCad

i am looking to see if I can scalp sell under 2335 - 38 area - if not in this TW maybe next one after 9 21 / 9 30 am

This hour we need to keep an eye on 30 min rules on interim highs and lows.

If a breach is just 1 or 3 pips - dont count it as a new time - go from the time of initial low/ high on the last move

EU

9 09 am

As an example the low of at 8 49 at 1058 was still to count after another try at 9 01am at 1057/58

That was a scalp buy and so far its moved back up approx 20 pips and now lasted 20 mins with no breach of area

Morning N

I think most traders will want to try and be in sells on the EU - But for me - whilst its above 1000 and 1020 + - then I still have a bullish Price structure for the AM session

Of course I can scalp sell - but unless we fall under 1020 and 1000 etc - then I would expect to buy again

I appreciate it against the Fundamentals of the Euro for now - with all the negativism on Greece etc - and so my buys will always be scalps with aims of just taking 7 -25 + pips out - ideally all within 20 mins

Also be very careful exactly on hour changes - and 2 - 3 mins either side - just in case

Have a good day

Regards

F

i agree ps bullish, but im looking out for any hints of a move to 1.082 ish!!!

GU

8 49 am

A strong sell after 8 39 am - KT and end of half hr TW

In a different PS to EU and EJ and under its LitS area

Bounces staying under 5712/ 14 - are scalp sells again

GU

9 15 am

Still been a sell and now down at 5685 ish

Bounces staying under 5703/4 - are still sells again for now

i agree ps bullish, but im looking out for any hints of a move to 1.082 ish!!!

Morning MM

30 min rule from 8 49 am and a scalp buy on EU

Hope you had a great weekend - and I see you did well on some pairs you held - including the beast - nice yen strength came in from last night

Have a good day - but got the feeling - You Will !!!!

Regards

F

we have a flag thing since 0650 which suggests break upwards but i don't trust it , too glaringly there!. tin foil start for me must lay off the coffee

EU

9 26 am

1065-70 a critical interim support area

Above both still favours tries up and scalp buys to 1090 - 1100 +

Under both - well then favours sell to test under 1060 and 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.