Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F,

I caught a bit of that move.

Trades_M1.png

Made a couple of bad errors earlier on - see -4.5/-4.6 trades, I was trying to catch retracements - but anyway, I think I learnt something there.

Hi F,

I caught a bit of that move.

View attachment 192934

Made a couple of bad errors earlier on - see -4.5/-4.6 trades, I was trying to catch retracements - but anyway, I think I learnt something there.

As long as you keep picking up tips and learn things - that's the main thing - like I have said - first 3 -4 months Major Magnum was trying to understand my way of intraday trading - he was getting mixed up on many areas - but then it all started to make more sense to him etc etc

Hi G

We need to get you using a tick chart for a month as well - then the 1 min will look slow and confirmation is PA moving just 2 - 3 pips if all lines up - not say 5 or 10 pips and waiting say 5 mins

For scalping Fx - ideally you need a 10 -20 second tick chart and a I min

After 3 months of using them - they seem so slow you will think you are back on a 1 hr or 4 hr chart

By then you will be in and out etc so quick - you will gain 3 -7 pips every trade etc

Just very small PA moves along with levels and time can be enough for a start of a move that might only move 5 pips - or might move 50 - 500 pips - that bit comes then with the extra confirmations of Time and more PA confirmations etc

Hope that helps

Use the 1 hr and 15 mins for the TA set ups - use the tick and 1 min for entries etc

Regards

F

Thanks for the reply on this one F. Not sure I have quite wrapped my head around the answer yet, but am digesting it. I had no idea you were using a 10-20 tick chart. And you just wait for price to move two or three pips move in the expected direction as confirmation?

If so, that's wild and crazy in my world - not a criticism, just surprise :) Well I might be up for giving that a try sometime, but will stick with the achingly slow M1 chart for the moment. lol

I'm selling/buying breaks of previous bars as my confirmation signal - see orange line on chart.

Cheers,

G

Must ask Major M if he can simultaneously scalp 3 + pairs at once

With 6 screens etc - he should be able to do about 4 or 5 all together for scalps that all line up

Thanks for the reply on this one F. Not sure I have quite wrapped my head around the answer yet, but am digesting it. I had no idea you were using a 10-20 tick chart. And you just wait for price to move two or three pips move in the expected direction as confirmation?

If so, that's wild and crazy in my world - not a criticism, just surprise :) Well I might be up for giving that a try sometime, but will stick with the achingly slow M1 chart for the moment. lol

I'm selling/buying breaks of previous bars as my confirmation signal - see orange line on chart.

Cheers,

G

Sometimes - just a one min change of a candle at a key time in a S or R area can start a move of 5 + pips

Example - EU bounced up 25 pips in what about 8 mins from 2 20 / 21 pm

Catch a couple of them a day on 3-5 pip stops - and you are made (y)

2 35 pm

Thought I would be here this next hour - but been busy last hour so having a break

Will pop back after 3 30 pm

Keep an eye on 30 min rules on interim Highs and Lows as well

See you later

F

3 35pm

A lot of interim highs and lows lasted over 30 mins - basically saying the level should have a larger reversal

After 50 -60 mins they can be challenged again - but it then depends on the strength of S & R 's

Lets see if anything in lining up before 4 00 pm UK time next

EU

3 41 pm

Loads of R at 1195 to 1207

If price did make over there - more scalp buys to 1217 / 1220

Under 1180 and 70 - as before - more scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.