Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UChf

3 43 pm

Still in a bearish PS under its LitS area - after a try up

Should drop more - with EU rising - but should does not mean it always will - so watch clues and be ready for teasing and false play

EU

3 41 pm

Loads of R at 1195 to 1207

If price did make over there - more scalp buys to 1217 / 1220

Under 1180 and 70 - as before - more scalp sells

3 42 pm was the clue on EU and UChf

2 -3 min out of TW - but expected the R;s to stop EU rising

So far under 1180 and 70 - so still a sell atm

3 42 pm was the clue on EU and UChf

2 -3 min out of TW - but expected the R;s to stop EU rising

So far under 1180 and 70 - so still a sell atm

4 05 pm

EU now down at 1130 support area and a bounce / scalp buy at 4 00 pm

Just sorting out orders now and a bit confused etc atm - in too many lol

Awful whats been going on today in Tunisia and France.

My daughters on holiday in Marbella - so immediately you start to think what might happen around Europe in popular resorts etc etc

Worrying times - but life as to carry on - otherwise - we would never venture out

Back a bit later - - yes 30 mins did work on many pairs after 3 58 pm

GL

4 05 pm

EU now down at 1130 support area and a bounce / scalp buy at 4 00 pm

Just sorting out orders now and a bit confused etc atm - in too many lol

F,
I actually bought EU here at 36, got a nice few points and bailed at 54 (in the next TW haha look at me)
If you get time later could you show a graph around the 4.00pm time please and I can see how it was for you then.
Dax got much better this pm but I was still lurking and trading a bit of oil too, the crude kind of course.
Thanks and have a great weekend.

hey all

sorry been busy elsewhere

the usd has had a nice bull run up from lunchtime ....some chunky retraces but generally a bull afternoon ..........at the moment she looks due for more rebuys after selloffs from 5.30ish......

gbp has been a good buy but now fading

euro has been under most pressure through us session so far ............euro could bounce here I think............she faked a buy on 6pm bar and still trying

have good evenings

N

6pm bounce north on usd was ok for selling swissie (uchf buys).....the small eu sell was less obvious and predictable

F,
I actually bought EU here at 36, got a nice few points and bailed at 54 (in the next TW haha look at me)
If you get time later could you show a graph around the 4.00pm time please and I can see how it was for you then.
Dax got much better this pm but I was still lurking and trading a bit of oil too, the crude kind of course.

Hi Nick

Will do - popping back in next hour

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

BBC say 25 dead ......terrible :cry:

Yes - I heard up to 200 killed in afternoon - and then later 25 killed and 200 injured

As you say a bad day for Humanity - too much hate in the world - fueled by the modern world and the down side of the WWW

Hope you have had a good trading day and enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

EU - Friday afternoon after 4 00 pm UK time following a nice 60 + pip fall

F,

Here's my EU charts with sells after 3 40 and 3 51pm - and then buys after 4 00 pm

All Key Times within a minute or two

Notice after 4 00 pm - there was easy 4 -6 more scalps - all worth over 15 pips - although the last one as a buy not finished just yet

Hope this helps with the plotting with regards to levels and time / PA / LR's etc

192944d1435341777-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-4-pm-260615.png

Attachments

• EU - 4 PM 260615.png
    EU - 4 PM 260615.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 551
Here's my EU charts with sells after 3 40 and 3 51pm - and then buys after 4 00 pm

All Key Times within a minute or two

Notice after 4 00 pm - there was easy 4 -6 more scalps - all worth over 15 pips - although the last one as a buy not finished just yet

Hope this helps with the plotting with regards to levels and time / PA / LR's etc

192944d1435341777-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-4-pm-260615.png

Thanks F

late afternoon yesterday really was a good session.........good weekends all

Status
Not open for further replies.