Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a lite one ....the biggun was after 8am this morning as i'm sure you bagged

ok going out to buy a bloody cheap backup microwave...........grrr:sneaky:

N

hey all .....back with new cheap £40 microwave from Tesco (y)

anyway the bull usd started showing cracks from 10.40 ish ..........safe as houses re usd sells from 11.01 (timewindow :cool:)

unfortunately as feared the 2 main Europeans wernt buying excessively............so chf and cad were to the rescue ..........

as Tesco says ......every little counts

N

jees that's an aggressive sell now from the usd ...................it must break soon and I might attack some buybacks

I would probably look at cad/ chf revesalls in truth as euro / GBP will need to extend selling phases

later
N

that swissie is a flyer.................Friday safety play I suppose as the greek play unfolds over the weekend

N

fair to say the uchf has taken most pips off that 11am selloff on usd

Attachments

• 11am usd selloff.JPG
    11am usd selloff.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 69
on my charts the usd hasn't really swung to real bankable extremes since yesterday afternoon..........i'm just trying to pickoff interim highs and lows trading the bounces

damn thing will bounce north soon............into this next time window I suspect

N

9300's for bounce buys on Uchf............wait for more confirmation or attack it

that swissie is pretty much set on buy today it seems ..i'll note that for some uchf sells later

11.54 the usd now deciding if its going to continue north

at 9309 it may be worth a punt selling uchf as swissie will come north again now I suspect

looks like usd will come north again so aonly 2-3 pip respite selling uchf

i'm ready to resell the euro / GBP

not perfect conditions here because in truth the euro , GBP and USD are all showing bull tendencies

N

i'm contemplating re buying uchf but that swissie although overbought sure is looking the buy today

on my charts the usd hasn't really swung to real bankable extremes since yesterday afternoon..........i'm just trying to pickoff interim highs and lows trading the bounces

damn thing will bounce north soon............into this next time window I suspect

N

well the usd sure went bull at 11.50 so that was accurate ..as you can see my selection of partners was a challenge .so far ;)

apologies for the rambling........just trying to get my picture on the table for viewers ...its hard to trade and post when scalping

back later
N

as I leave the gbp looks like a bounce buy soon .....5729 holding ?

...good hunting

if you want to know if you are a trader just show the same completely addictive behaviour as some of us do here ................hahahaha

taken a fe w pips ....wont leave them on the table for a longer run

ok back later

ok as I leave that gbp still looks like a buy through next period .....that last move was a fast spike.......5728/9 hoolding....................of the g8 the gbp is flagging some definite signals to watch and the chf is over bought but as discussed I struggle to sell that dude today

...others are in interim h/l phases

Status
Not open for further replies.