Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 06 am

Just before I start the LitS update - 5 55/ 58 am was the start of scalp sells on the normal 3 that I cover - ie EU / EJ / GU

Line in the Sand Areas for Friday AM session

LitS areas - Pre Opens

EU - 1195 - 1205 ish

GU - 5735 - 5745 ish

EJ - 138 50 - 138 60 ish

UJ - 123 55 - 123 65 ish

UChf - 9355 - 9365 ish

UCad - 2335 - 2345 ish

AU - 7730 - 7745 ish

Above and Below for session bias -

Good morning F,

I missed the EU one.

EURUSDM1.png

I managed to be pip positive yesterday, after a few trades later in the day, which was good.

However, on reflection I think I have made a school boy error in my charting. On my M1 chart I have marked practically every level of S&R that's exists, but I suspect I would be far better focusing on higher TF levels. Learning...

Have a great day.

G

Good morning F,

I missed the EU one.

View attachment 192882

I managed to be pip positive yesterday, after a few trades later in the day, which was good.

However, on reflection I think I have made a school boy error in my charting. On my M1 chart I have marked practically every level of S&R that's exists, but I suspect I would be far better focusing on higher TF levels. Learning...

Have a great day.

G

Morning G - and same to you

It all depends how many scalps you want to take in an area

If you have too many levels off say 1 - 3 min charts - it will help you with the 3 - 7 pips scalps in both directions

If you only want to major on the more short term moves of say 7 -25 pips - then try and find the more important intraday levels - ie a combination of last say 4 -8 hrs levels along with the main ones of previous day and even week

I mainly eyeball all 1 min levels and only mark say may 2 or 3 over a 25 --50 pip range

To me the tick and 1 min charts are the most important charts for trading in the "now " session - ie every 30 -60 mins of the future

Off out in about 5 mins - but see you later after 8 35 am ish

If you are around later - will explain more

Regards

F

Morning G - and same to you

It all depends how many scalps you want to take in an area

If you have too many levels off say 1 - 3 min charts - it will help you with the 3 - 7 pips scalps in both directions

If you only want to major on the more short term moves of say 7 -25 pips - then try and find the more important intraday levels - ie a combination of last say 4 -8 hrs levels along with the main ones of previous day and even week

I mainly eyeball all 1 min levels and only mark say may 2 or 3 over a 25 --50 pip range

To me the tick and 1 min charts are the most important charts for trading in the "now " session - ie every 30 -60 mins of the future

Off out in about 5 mins - but see you later after 8 35 am ish

If you are around later - will explain more

Regards

F

Thanks for the reply F.

Food for thought there.

Perhaps it's just this tight range on EU right now that's making question stuff.

Cheers

G

*edit

That's the bit I need to get right I suspect!

The Market today open flat note on a fresh starting of July F&O series. Now market is slipping away the Sensex is down 60 points and the nifty is decline 11.80 points in early trade on Friday.

About 723 shares have advanced, 930 shares declined and 124 shares are unchanged. The S&P BSE Index Capital goods down 0.63%, Metals index fall 0.32% and Oil & gas stocks down 0.30% losers today while the gainers index are FMCG 0.01%, Auto stocks up 0.050%.

Get more tips:- Money Maker Research Pvt.Ltd

GU

8 37 am

Looked a classic for the LO

After 7 51 am - was a sell at 5740 area

Over the Open - quick drop to 5718 - also under LitS - favouring lower and then

After TW closed at 8 09 am - bounce back up again to 7745 so far

So 20 pips approx on way down - and 25 + pips on way back - all within 45 mins

Those are the type of trades you want

Quick - both ways - small stops - and then your day can be finished all under an hour

Unfortunately with me being out - missed both scalps - and more ;-(

EU

8 39 am

Around the LitS area atm

Its PS is favouring higher over 1192 an 95 for now - but we need over 1217 - 20 - 30 etc to stay with buys

UChf

8 41 am

the easy pair of the morning so far

Under its LitS and after 8 21 am - just a sell - with a fall so far 20 pips

Will post a chart of this - as nice PA and set up

UChf - After 8 09 am and 8 21 am KT's - scalp sell set up

UChf - 1 Min LR Chart set up

KT marked - and PA and LRs and Time - all said - SELL

192892d1435304776-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucjf-260615-am.png

Attachments

• UCjf - 260615 am.png
    UCjf - 260615 am.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,050
EU

8 50 am

Pullbacks staying above 1196 / 98 are still scalp buys again

Interim high so far 1211 - although watch 30 min rule as well

Similar set up on EJ atm

Status
Not open for further replies.