Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCad

8 51 am

Bullish PS atm and pullbacks staying above 2347 /8 are scalp buys again

All we have to be careful with is the 30 min rule on interim highs and lows though

Excuse my vanity for posting this, but hey, I mean what is going on with this thread, it's crazy, I seem to have started winning! T2W are dropping their standards ;)

EURUSDM1.png

Btw, I scaled out 2/3rds for +5.4

I know, I know, now do it consistently with cash!! lol

GU

8 59 am

This is the pair I would hope we will see some good moves on

We need over 5770 / 75 to stay with buys for more tries up - and under 35 and 25 then would be favouring scalp sells again

Excuse my vanity for posting this, but hey, I mean what is going on with this thread, it's crazy, I seem to have started winning! T2W are dropping their standards ;)

View attachment 192894

Btw, I scaled out 2/3rds for +5.4

I know, I know, now do it consistently with cash!! lol

Good job G, some good guys here. I think we can learn a lot and I already owe F a few nice bottles of wine for sure.

F

what are those numbers?

These are my own - "Line in the Sand " areas - normally 10 -20 pips

They help me with session bias and Price Structure

So if price is under both - it favours more scalp sells then buys - or to put it another way the sells should be bigger than the buys - until we do a turn or change from a low

Opposite on the prices above the LitS

During the day - the LitS can change - but for morning session - I use those number atm

Some days - as you know - its easy and you can make 50 -100 pips on rallies etc

Other days in tight ranges - price will drift say 20 -30 pips either side of the bias - ie like the EU lately

The are a guide more for intraday swings I still scalp both ways in any bias area though

Hope that helps etc

Regards

F

These are my own - "Line in the Sand " areas - normally 10 -20 pips

They help me with session bias and Price Structure

So if price is under both - it favours more scalp sells then buys - or to put it another way the sells should be bigger than the buys - until we do a turn or change from a low

Opposite on the prices above the LitS

During the day - the LitS can change - but for morning session - I use those number atm

Some days - as you know - its easy and you can make 50 -100 pips on rallies etc

Other days in tight ranges - price will drift say 20 -30 pips either side of the bias - ie like the EU lately

The are a guide more for intraday swings I still scalp both ways in any bias area though

Hope that helps etc

Regards

F

ok thanks

Good job G, some good guys here. I think we can learn a lot and I already owe F a few nice bottles of wine for sure.

No Problem

Believe it or not - I actually get a joy out of other FX traders making winning Intraday trades - especially if using some of my tips

In fact I have got more joy off trading last 15 months seeing Major M going from a fairly hopeless scalper to a tip top short term intraday trader - based on using my system and ideas etc etc

Its helped to confirm to me - i have not gone Nuts and its not just me being incredibly luckly last 7 year lol

(y)

Nick

Please do not follow me, those are live trades anything can happen......beside I am not good as F. He is the master.

I hope they are live as I cant trade in the past, unlike people on other threads!

I make enough on Dax to subsidise my fx habit, plus been making a bit on fx too.

F is the master, no question.

UCad

9 16 am

Above the LitS and nice PA this morning

Not scalped it once or got a 30% stake swing on - but mainly due to being out 2 hrs

Will post chart of my set up next on this pair

UCad - 1 Min LR Chart from a KT

UCad

9 16 am

Above the LitS and nice PA this morning

Not scalped it once or got a 30% stake swing on - but mainly due to being out 2 hrs

Will post chart of my set up next on this pair

Ucad Update chart at 9 20 am ish

192898d1435306748-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-260615-am.png

PS - LitS - was 2335 - 45 area - so above for bull bias - a good example

Attachments

• UCad - 260615 am.png
    UCad - 260615 am.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
morning guys ....................

usd pretty neutral so far .........8am saw a decent selloff............shes just bounced after 9am but that's coming back under minor bear pressure now

buy usd for now ........

N

Status
Not open for further replies.