Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - interesting pair now to look at scalping

Above 58 / 60 in a up bias for higher

However R;s at 71 to 75 - so chance for both ways here need under 57 to hold any scalp sells you get on and now for it to continue over 75 before pulling all of any scalp buys you have on - or only taking part profit on the scalp buys

That will not make sense to a non scalper - but hopefully we do have some scalpers following ;-))

EU got to 3408/9 and then dropped over 10 pips in less than a minute - classic set up and intervention by players and liquidity suppliers - with them taking quick profits

EU / GU and EJ - all still in up modes - but with these pullbacks aimed at taking out trailing stops etc

Put your trendline from lows on 1-3 mins frames and whilst above still in up bias - and belpw then hold the scalp sells

Agree we are in a daily down trend - but GU can make up to 5910 area - and still be in down bias.

It will depend on players and how much money is placed on buys over 5870.

If there are more sells under 5870 area - players - will take the money

If there are more traders and small funds all buying for gap to be filled then player will sell heavy to take their money again ;-)

Over 5890 - I scalp buy after any pullbacks - under 5970 i should be looking at scalp sells

I hope you made some pips on way up to R's on EU and EJ - and then the falls ;-)

I did - that was nice set up ;-))

I use both MM - both on spike and bodies - I then use Lrs' to assist with time as well - all the combinations -

Thats why trading is not simple - rocket science might be - but not trading - lol ;-)

NO 91 - So exited minus 3 - 4th bad scalp of today - but total pips lost still under 15 and meanwhile positive pips at 77 ;-)

You can never be 100% correct - but i don't like going under 65% accuracy on batches of 100 - that's trading and its important to ignore small losses and not let it put you off taking more trades

Left nothing on EU nor EJ after I exited - making loads of poor decisions today - BUT - still making money and I am sure will make more over US session - ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.