Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
eu now bouncing down off 1335 back towards the floor.........if it fails I will go hard into buying it and other Europeans

Just for a bit of clarity for any new followers - my key times this hour are

UK times

9 00 am - 9 09 am - 9 21 am - 9 30 am - 9 39 am and 9 51 am - ie 6 per hr

I dont expect to take 6 scalps every hour on each pair - but normally within a minute or so - i exoect to take maybe 1 to 3 scalps per hour - as long as time matches with levels - PA / LR ;s etc etc

the usd turned bear at 8.03 as F called it ........i'm trying to trade into the reconfirmation here ..................sloppy seconds it seems at moment

Still HH's and HL's on 1 hr chart G

My scalp buys came in after 9 03 am and so 30 min rule again being monitored

Under low by 5 pips - would scalp sell more - but ideally on EU need under 1307 and 1300 to scalp sell more for supports at 1290 / 1300

I scalp sold 1.1335 which made up for a couple of earlier errors, but not looking to buy just yet.

the usd turned bear at 8.03 as F called it ........i'm trying to trade into the reconfirmation here ..................sloppy seconds it seems at moment

9 03 am - UK time

You need to change your time setting on your chart to UK summer time (y)

56 the GU .......29 the EU and uchf is falling

lets see if I can get this to run ..................F's call at 8.03 was master class stuff

1325 was the buy

Agreed. M1 TL break.

EURUSDM1.png

PA looks indecisive on M1 - might see prices back 1.1315

I scalp sold 1.1335 which made up for a couple of earlier errors, but not looking to buy just yet.

What I think happens is many EU bears came out their sells after 1320 and took profits

Its a case now - do they try and sell again higher at say 1340 or 50

Meanwhile - we can make a safe 5 -15 pips on buys for now

EJ though was really nice - retrace over 25 pips in about 13 mins

heres the difference between F and me at present .............I'm fine trading trends (like earlier on) but my calls on the retraces are late late late as i'm always seeking confirmation though my strngthmeter analysis

F's call has got 10 pips start on me before I even make money ..............way off the pace

N

Attachments

• hmmm.JPG
    hmmm.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 64
heres the difference between F and me at present .............I'm fine trading trends (like earlier on) but my calls on the retraces are late late late as i'm always seeking confirmation though my strngthmeter analysis

F's call has got 10 pips start on me before I even make money ..............way off the pace

N

My 2 quick - scalping LR's - went under price on EU / EJ / GU etc all between 9 02 and 9 04 am - for the quick buys

don't get me wrong ...........I rarely lose money on a trade .....this recent EU still offered me 5 pips easily enough to b/e ...........but having entered so late i'm not in the trade now so cant let it run whilst F will have pocketed his 5+ pips already at 70% of trade and have at least 30% still running it upwards as a free trade

Attachments

• handful.JPG
    handful.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 59
My 2 quick - scalping LR's - went under price on EU / EJ / GU etc all between 9 02 and 9 04 am - for the quick buys

yep..............I need to take that final confidence step ...........I always seem to need that extra layer of comfort at the moment .................

as I state (and as people have seen from my results I post from time to time) I'm not losing money ..........this delay is however costing me a lot of extra profits (y)

ok 9.31 and the usd's bull run is now consistently under challenge/pressure although we are ranging again now ................my money is on a usd fall so looking to buy appropriate G7 currencies into it

9 03 am - heres what I see on 3 pairs with LR's

EJ - 1 Min LR chart with 2 quick lrs saying along with time and PA - scalp buy

Attachments

• EJ - 9 03 AM SB.png
    EJ - 9 03 AM SB.png
    13 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: NVP
Status
Not open for further replies.