Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1309 the low on EU .......gu holding in the 50's .......uchf is a steal at 9210 for poss sells

ok working those trades above as mentioned .back later

daddy got to trade

9 mins of selling usd ...........hold the line now for retraces....then go in again if you missed first push

pairchart S/R lines are not helping the progress of usd south at moment .......let the mist clear

fr instance it would be insanity to buy EU at moment with that strong 1335 ceiling of reistance

N

usd flattening ....back soon ...at least I managed to grab more of the usd sells in last 15 mins

i really would be surprised if usd piles north again as she is slowing in momentum........its just the timing of the entries to get the run down right

Going to be out at 10 15 am for about 30 mins and then again after Midday for a bit .

Just got small ranges atm - see if this next hour can give us more clues on the next part of the jigsaw lol

Attachments

• 9.51.JPG
    9.51.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 57
i really would be surprised if usd piles north again as she is slowing in momentum........its just the timing of the entries to get the run down right

i think we could easily get 15 - 30 pip pullbacks etc - but all my Dollar leading pairs - ie UChf / UCad / UJ are still in a bullish PS for this European session - with EU / GU / AU etc in a bearish PS - even though we can get the further 15 -30 pip pullbacks eetc

for interest sake usd's low was technically around 7am BST........been climbing slowly ever since and now under heavy pressure selling.......35% retrace so far in under 25 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.