Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F should patent those time windows !!!! (y)

Yes - pity I can't lol

I reckon they are connected to the LP's bots etc - although - some liquidity providers so slightly change them - and of course then also the normal time bulls and bear either exit trades or take new ones etc - ie that is commercial bulls and bears - us retailers dont count that much - ie still under 7 or 8% of the market in total and there are at least 4 big banks with more than 9%

heres my indexes spread over 2 charts ........if you follow my thread you will know my colours by now

must confess i'm in 2 minds where to go with usd next ..............some great recent sells on the greenback / line ..........but we may get some continued buying again now

lets see
N

Attachments

• now what.JPG
    now what.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 74
GU

Just before i leave - the GU pullback at 5877/78 - had 4 Lrs over it by 10 05 am saying scalp sell

As i exit now it just dropped 27 pips in under 11 mins

Like that

see you later

heres my indexes spread over 2 charts ........if you follow my thread you will know my colours by now

must confess i'm in 2 minds where to go with usd next ..............some great recent sells on the greenback / line ..........but we may get some continued buying again now

lets see
N

astounding.usd bounces north..........at 10.01 BST (GMT on chart) :cool::LOL:

Attachments

• astounding.JPG
    astounding.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 62
GU

Just before i leave - the GU pullback at 5877/78 - had 4 Lrs over it by 10 05 am saying scalp sell

As i exit now it just dropped 27 pips in under 11 mins

Like that

see you later

amen to that call..............i'm now only about 2 mins off the pace today as i continue to finetune my own strengthmeter indicators .........better and better runs now of profitable trades (y)

i must start trading the ej more dammit.....yen dumped much more than usd has so far

Attachments

• ej buys.JPG
    ej buys.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 67
ok smiles all round and T1 pips made ....back later

the guvnor F is around again soon and back in the chair (y)

N

Attachments

• smile.JPG
    smile.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 44
ok some chores to do now ...back this afternoon

heres my strategy for usd index (free indicator in links are below) - times are GMT

personally i would look for extended selling on Usd now (buy European usd pairs)

if she breaches into recent highs then all bets off

later
N

Attachments

• usd strategy rest of morning.JPG
    usd strategy rest of morning.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 67
EU

Update for 11 00 am ish

Price atm around 1350 / 55

High this morning - 1404 - Low so far in EO session - 1312 /13

New LitS for EU now - 1365 / 75

Above both - favours more scalp buys and rises again

Under both - favours lower and tests of supports at 1325 - 1315 - 1307 - 1300 - 1290 etc

EJ

11 00am

Strong since 9 03 am scalp buy from 139 30 area

Now up at 80+ so a 50 pip rise in nearly 2 hrs

I left 30% on my first scalp buy - got stop in profit and added after 139 65

139 90 to 140 05 is all R area next - so might start stalling etc

- so watch this next 9 -10 mins to see if we peak at a LH

EJ

11 01 am

Prices pulling back and staying above 75 are still scalp buys again for now

Would need under 73 and 68 to be holding scalp sells on longer for a larger fall

Still HH's and HL's on 1 hr chart G

My scalp buys came in after 9 03 am and so 30 min rule again being monitored

Under low by 5 pips - would scalp sell more - but ideally on EU need under 1307 and 1300 to scalp sell more for supports at 1290 / 1300

That 1 hr chart Geofract posted was a nice set up and we stayed above dynamic supports etc and similar on other pairs

More decoupling going on with many pairs - ie UJ rising - ie dollar strength and yen weakness - but UCad is falling - Dollar weakness and Cad Dollar strength

EJ

11 01 am

Prices pulling back and staying above 75 are still scalp buys again for now

Would need under 73 and 68 to be holding scalp sells on longer for a larger fall

11 15 am

EJ

never dropped under 80 and now another buy as taken up so far to 140 02

Nice again

Its a lovely Monday am session on EJ now

cad and euro are the star buys ............attack the usd pairs each time usd fades ...like now

back later
N

Status
Not open for further replies.