Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU M5

I read the chart as a breakout of rising wedge, and then pull back.

EURUSDM5.png

I managed a couple of quick scalp sells from 90 and 94 - which in both cases I bailed too early, but was on right track if nothing else.

8 15 am

Still stalemate on all the clues - not taken any new scalps in last 10 mins - - will just wait for the clue to line up rather than all be out of sync - as atm

EU M5

I read the chart as a breakout of rising wedge, and then pull back.

View attachment 192420

I managed a couple of quick scalp sells from 90 and 94 - which in both cases I bailed too early, but was on right track if nothing else.

Dynamic and static supports above 1370 though - just mean more tries up still though

Under 70 and 60 - I would agree PS changes in session to bearish

Where I am atm on EU

Above 1380 its a scalp buy - but unless we make over 95 - we cannot stay with it

Under 77 and 70 more sells to 60 / 65 crucial area

EU

8 27 am

Its easy over 1390 and 1400 - ie buys

And its easy under 1370 and 60 - ie sells

In between - great manipulation and trickery going on as far as I am concerned

Looking at other pairs - for me - not trusting the set ups for now - still think a lot of false sentiment being manufactured by LP's and players atm

Will just wait and take small scalps until more clarity and proper levels breached etc

EU cut off on sells is 1380 for now and on GU - 5890 and EJ 139 95

So by rights - bounces staying under these levels are still scalp sells again

only the jpy has offered anything decent re a run for nearly 30-40 mins now

zzzzzzzz

back again after some head down trading

..............sat back and waited for some usd momentum......................finally got some confirmed bull action from around 8.25 over an hour ago that has continued into London openings..........

Eu sells have been the dominant play so far .......(y)

EU cut off on sells is 1380 for now and on GU - 5890 and EJ 139 95

So by rights - bounces staying under these levels are still scalp sells again

Update at 8 43 am

EU - low so far 1345 and scalp buy atm - but remember it would need back over 70 and 80 to stay with it

GU - low so far 5865 - but need over 5875 and 90 to stay with any scalp buys

EJ - 139 62 low scalp buy over 65 - but same as others - need a 20+ pip bounce to stay with any buys

Under present lows by 5 pips - then more sells again

u/l looks exposed selling below 122.88

since above call.......2-3 more pushes by an oversold (IMO) jpy to go bull but the big bad bear usd is dominating plays more recently - hence the u/j buys attached (n)

Attachments

• uj wrong.JPG
    uj wrong.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 65
back again after some head down trading

..............sat back and waited for some usd momentum......................finally got some confirmed bull action from around 8.25 over an hour ago that has continued into London openings..........

Eu sells have been the dominant play so far .......(y)

I am having problems posting on T2W this morning - lags of anything from 10 to 30 secs before I see my comment

Meanwhile my broad band is great and super fast on everything else ??

Strange

update at 8.45 am BST

first real volatility of the London session sees the usd go big bad bull in this 30m bar..i was interested from around 8.25ish ..........

Europeans have sold nicely .........the usd was acompanied by the yen , aussies and cad going north so no real trend trades there (although you will see moves on these pairs due to usd index hammering nearly 15-20 pips onto the wall in the last 15-20 mins)

lets see what next bar brings ........probablilty states a usd retrace unless it folds before the bar change

inverse correlations going well already regarding usd Vs Europeans so that's GREAT news for a session

N

I am having problems posting on T2W this morning - lags of anything from 10 to 30 secs before I see my comment

Meanwhile my broad band is great and super fast on everything else ??

Strange

theres a gag in there somewhere but I cant think of it .more coffee needed

since above call.......2-3 more pushes by an oversold (IMO) jpy to go bull but the big bad bear usd is dominating plays more recently - hence the u/j buys attached (n)

I have missed out on UJ this morning - I look back and agree with you it was giving more clarity on the US bull movement after 7 30 am - and i was not checking it out - at all - my fault - meanwhile UChf was giving mixed messages between 7 30 am and after 8 00 am

Easy in hindsight - but thats trading for you

8.52 and the usd still bulling hard ...........

hmmmmmmm that's really a warning light to me ..........

hmmmmmm

I have missed out on UJ this morning - I look back and agree with you it was giving more clarity on the US bull movement after 7 30 am - and i was not checking it out - at all - my fault - meanwhile UChf was giving mixed messages between 7 30 am and after 8 00 am

Easy in hindsight - but thats trading for you

I will look to trde U/J more now I have the new tweaks in place .........in fact I will look at all G7 usd pairs more now as I have more clarity on my screens

N

Status
Not open for further replies.