Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

10 16 am

Now gone approx 30 mins with no new breach of low at 135 13

10 am was the scalp buy - so far bounced up to 34

Would need over 44 and 50 to stay with it longer for a turn being tried

do think EU can give another push down. If the third push down doesn't go far then it might start reversing

By rights the EU should easily stay under 0927 and 0920

But thats the markets trap - it might test up to 15 or even higher

If it the stays over 30 mins and then still above low etc - it could try higher

It normally needs 50 -60 mins to breach under a low then - if it does hold for 30 mins for a start
- thats if it is going to go lower

10 00 am

GU

this pair was the only perfect 9 39 / 9 40 am scalp buy from a new morning low

None of the others really lined up - but GU was worth 10 -12 pips as a pure scalp buy

It needs over 5246 and 50 to have any chance of a turn as under there still really in the main down session PS

EU

0895 low so far - I have scalp bought - but would sell again under 0888 and 85

GU

10 26 am

Did not go back over 42 /3 and fell again

Now under 25 supports and testing 5200 area as I type

Might pull soon - but only in 30% stake on rest of sell anyway

15Min Chart triggered a high 2 buy, so we might check 93 levels if in the nextt 3 min the 15 min candle close at its high

EU has broke below Friday Low and doesn't have follow through selling so far

Yes the tricks have started again

The market wants to get seller in under 0930 and 0900 - and of course will then try and fry them

Price from the 10 am scalp buy now up at 0915 - a 22 pip rise - and so far only got 9 pips of that ;-((

we have broken the downward trendline, 15 min chart has given a buy, if we make a new LL, for less then 4-5 pips its an aggressive buy Swing. Low probability high reward.

EU

10 33 am

Hope this makes sense

Above 0899 and 0906 - its still a scalp buy

Under 0930 / 27 and 20 - its a sell

This normally leads to a BTTZ tease area - ie a trick zone to catch you out

either wait until we break out above 33 and 40 - or go back under 0905 and 0890 etc - or scalp both ways - but be careful

we have broken the downward trendline, 15 min chart has given a buy, if we make a new LL, for less then 4-5 pips its an aggressive buy Swing. Low probability high reward.

That good TA iroukis - but for me I depend on the tick to 5 min charts to give me all the info - as normally you can find an edge with a quicker time - but you have to know and understand how to use it

Yes, that's why I like the way you trade, faster and u don't have to wait a lot to know if your premise is wrong and bail out with a small loss.

Overtime you will read them like a book once they are all set up correctly - but it does take time and practice etc etc

Also this morning - the EJ gave you the clues quicker than the EU and since its 10 00 am buy its now risen 30 pips

In sync with EU atm - but might not stay like that

Here is my setup

Attachments

• Setup.png
    Setup.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.