Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UJ

10 46 am

its been really a sell all morning from it 124 24 morning high

Trouble is it cannot get under 123 98 and keeps bouncing with LHs and now at 124 04 - and thinking what's next ???

Need to see under 123 95 and 90 to take more sells - otherwise - we might see a change after next hr change

Technically I still need to see a retest of the lows then a reversal if I want to swing part of my position.
But I have noticed that on currencies this might take up to two hours. compare to ES that happens within 50 min.

Here is my setup

Thats a nice set up

Will study it in more detail later and see how we can improve it

Got a blooming dental appointment in next hour - with a couple of fillings and one coming out - so going to be getting ready after hr change

Depending how much I suffer might not be back until after 3 00pm onwards unfortunately.

Instead of looking at pictures on ceiling of dentists - i will take my tablet and look at charts instead - lol

EU

10 53 am

so far 0923 and need to stay above 0910/11 to scalp buy again for tests on Rs at 27 and 30 etc

Under 0909 and 04 and 0900 etc - you know what to do

Back in 15 mins or so

If you look back over this last month or so on this thread - i have been mentioning when I start my scalping pre Opens and if you are not aware -normally I start at 6 20 / 21 am - a key time and start of the half hr TW

If you check your 1 min charts - you will see this particular scalp sell was also available on the GU and EJ this morning

You will also know I don't particularly like trying to scalp 3 pairs simultaneously - but its possible although I mainly stick with just 2 pairs and for me this morning it was just the EU and EJ.

The "devil is in the detail" and my scalp times are listed in that trading journal and as long as price lines up with times / levels / LRs etc etc then at least 80% of my scalps happen in these TW's

gm, trying to keep up with you guys.

Attachments

• mon.PNG
    mon.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 333
  • mongu.PNG
    mongu.PNG
    4.1 KB · Views: 78
  • monguhist.PNG
    monguhist.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 72
Morning MM

Good to see you back

Got to go out to the dentist in a bit - so wont be trading to later on this afternoon again

Was getting ready so missed last scalp sell on EU from 10 59 am and 0922/21 -

Its under 0909 now but needs under 0904 and 0898 and 8890 etc to stay with scalp sells

Looking through the charts - the 11 00 am UK hr change seems to have sparked off many scalps in both directions

Falls on GU and GJ still not really over - both testing supports again

EJ

11 22 am

Just made 20 pips from last LH at 10 56 and 10 58 am

But 11 20 / 21 am - start of the new half hr TW - and guess what ??

See you later guys

Stay focused and good luck

Regards

F

EU is bouncing off/around resistance line at 0925...........see no reason to stop looking for sells..............just finding cheap entries

and I need the damn usd to finally start rising a little ...its dead at moment off the recent EU sell moves

N

EU is bouncing off/around resistance line at 0925...........see no reason to stop looking for sells..............just finding cheap entries

and I need the damn usd to finally start rising a little ...its dead at moment off the recent EU sell moves

N

right now seems good 0921 as good as any

i'll allow to 0926 for stop on this occasion..............may have timed this too damn soon.....................usd fallen back again dammit

0918 but gu sell was better .......5 pips up already on that sell

Status
Not open for further replies.