Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UJ

9 38 am

shame really - now under 124 06 but not under 124 00 still

To slow really - compared to the EJ and GJ - they have been on fire - dropping like stones

Me too, I hesitated with news and I am trapped out.

With news releases - always better to be safe and also spreads go wild for a few secs etc etc

Dont worry if you cannot get back in or miss out - - you can always catch pips through out the day - once you get really into scalping etc etc

Me too, I hesitated with news and I am trapped out.

such is life I..........

ask yourself why you hesitated ......what was the issue you had ?......lock down every area of your trading so you know what you are doing ahead of time by seconds.......when you are scalping you have no room for hesitation.............regardless of outcome...I was never going to hesitate on the 30min bar ....I was selling the Europeans

its either trade or don't trade - not hesitation :cool:

Forexperian talks about trading in slow motion which is a great analogy (as in sport) .........practice and experience allows everything to unfold at "slomo" speeds - allowing you to react and implement the correct system action in time..........which takes a lot of practice at 1 min TF and below

and welcome to scalping........:p
N

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=41&v=eLK-L10zRFA

Last edited:
With news releases - always better to be safe and also spreads go wild for a few secs etc etc

Dont worry if you cannot get back in or miss out - - you can always catch pips through out the day - once you get really into scalping etc etc

exactly - I was taking a risky play ..............but unfortunately I was trading to a tight timeframe today before now on the move again elsewhere

totally wrong approach.......and not recommended......:whistling

N

10 00 am

GU

this pair was the only perfect 9 39 / 9 40 am scalp buy from a new morning low

None of the others really lined up - but GU was worth 10 -12 pips as a pure scalp buy

It needs over 5246 and 50 to have any chance of a turn as under there still really in the main down session PS

EU

0895 low so far - I have scalp bought - but would sell again under 0888 and 85

From 9 30 am news - GU dropped about 60 pips - only got approx half - whereas the GJ dropped 75+ pips and again only got approx 27 pips off that fall

EU

no cannot get over 0902 - so just a sell again under 99 and 94

EU

10 09 am

Tricked me

pulled one scalp buy and sold again and then had to pull that one

SILLY ACTION by me - but that's scalping at busy times - net total loss 4 pips - but in big picture hardly a worry

I kept saying unless we get under 0888 and 85 then it might no longer be a sell - and then I trip myself up - still thats trading

Notice on both EU and EJ the hour change effect at 10 00 am UK time

Status
Not open for further replies.