Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 38 am

Noticing EJ and EU falling last 5 mins or so

Might have to drop buys next if we are seeing start of pullbacks

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Good Morning All. Wonderfully traded again this morning and will be printing JBCB in 130 secs from the M.A.R.K. However sent early via the normal channels.

Have a great day and I know you will.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

AU

10 51 AM

Another new morning low at 7660

looking for supports - maybe we can get some scalp buys in over TW or next hr ??

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Good Morning All. Wonderfully traded again this morning and will be printing JBCB in 130 secs from the M.A.R.K. However sent early via the normal channels.

Have a great day and I know you will.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Morning Sir G

I am sure you have been having a great morning as well

If only these guys knew - you can scalp better than me - swing better than me and also PPND etc - making you a proper Master FX trader

I am still not there - but then - you have got maybe 10 yrs more experience than me - thats my excuse ;-))

GL with you favourites GJ and GA

(y)

Regards

Peter

UJ

10 48 am

Not made over 124 00 yet

In a bullish scalp structure above 123 80 and 88 - so pullbacks staying above should try higher

Only hold sells under 123 75 and 65 etc

UJ

10 56 am

Now trying 124 19 / 20 as I type

added to buys above 124 05 and 09 - now dropping again to 30% stake as near last high

Its really been a busy morning

I know Tar as had a good day - I hope some of the other intraday traders here also got at least 30 -50 + pips out of last 3 hrs or so

GU near 5300 now - will it hold next or not - and when can we scalp buy AU next ???

i would end up with way over 20 scalps today if this keeps up - but not planning to carry on at this pace next 7 hours or so - too hectic - need to pace myself - I am Old ;-( lol

Going to have 20 min break with dog walk and early lunch - but not 2 hrs plus

Will try and pop in now and again - and back for this afternoon for a few hrs

See you later guys

if the next 30minutes bar is a small bear shaved bar I will place a short just below it....

GL Fugazsy

UJ

For me now pullbacks staying above 123 95 and 124 00 - still in up mode for another try up

Would agree under 90 - 80 etc would be selling to test 60 etc

Its really been a busy morning

I know Tar as had a good day - I hope some of the other intraday traders here also got at least 30 -50 + pips out of last 3 hrs or so

GU near 5300 now - will it hold next or not - and when can we scalp buy AU next ???

+100 but half only fx

the action is superb and if all days would be like this week!

Morning Sir G

I am sure you have been having a great morning as well

If only these guys knew - you can scalp better than me - swing better than me and also PPND etc - making you a proper Master FX trader

I am still not there - but then - you have got maybe 10 yrs more experience than me - thats my excuse ;-))

GL with you favourites GJ and GA

(y)

Regards

Peter

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Thank you for saying so ForeXmospherian. I think you are a brilliant scalper and all round Trader. My only hope is recent 2 years notice in advance of major market moves was enough EPR for the ForeX Trading World.
Have been scalping the 11 favorite pairs as per JBCB this morning and into four figure pip count by mid morning. Have a 30 pip GU short atm and waiting to see what it does with this 5min bottom. Will have to switch down to T.I.C.K. and prep. Have a great one and well done to All so far.
https://youtu.be/pRy-PmlUX1M
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Thank you for saying so ForeXmospherian. I think you are a brilliant scalper and all round Trader. My only hope is recent 2 years notice in advance of major market moves was enough EPR for the ForeX Trading World.
Have been scalping the 11 favorite pairs as per JBCB this morning and into four figure pip count by mid morning. Have a 30 pip GU short atm and waiting to see what it does with this 5min bottom. Will have to switch down to T.I.C.K. and prep. Have a great one and well done to All so far.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

1000 pips?

1000 pips?

Look you guys this is getting ridiculous, calling pips like nothing.......you are out of my league...... if you call pips like that you should at least make a few live calls a day otherwise what you saying is just smoke and nothing more.....actually it shows signs of mental imbalances.....I am out of here.

Last edited:
Reactions: tar
Dear ForeXmospherian,

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Can only H.O.P.E. JBCB and the aforementioned GU short notification was received in the very best of T.I.M.E. Frame for All. GU certainly answered the Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N. in plain sight.
https://youtu.be/BWxhAhkvAWM
Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Status
Not open for further replies.