Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both EJ and GU have fallen like EU - and my 30% stake buy with a stop in profit was taken out

Under 136 60 - the EJ as now joined the EU and GU in bearish PS for this AM session

I would have to say after approx 7 51 am and LO at 8 00 am - from then on it started the main falls - also including AU and NU and also the EA - one that I have been keeping an eye on after nice rises on Thursday and Friday

As you might guess key dollar leading pairs have seen rises after LO

Will post some charts over next hour - including the EA - as that pair as dropped out of its bullish PS under 4235 and 30.

Also keep an eye on 30 min rule on lows now

EU

9 25 am

Low so far this morning 1366 at 9 09 am

We really need over 1400 to change PS again and we have interim R's at 1380 -85 area

Supports are trying to hold from 1366 to 1370 atm

Gu similar - EJ - not quite in sync on low time

morning all

I just cant get the feel of the mornings EU trading so far ...............very gritty

I'm about 100 pips up but paid out a lot of commission as usual ....just cant get a decent run

taking a break
N

Good Morning N

Well 100 pips up already on a wet Monday morning in the Midlands is not bad at all

I have not reached my daily target of 50 still - but nearly there

The falls on EU / GU and EJ have been nice after LO

Have a good day and take it easy

Regards

F

GU

7 10 am

Similar set up to EU this morning

We had a high Friday afternoon at 5808 and basically under 5760 we are in a bearish PS for the early AM session

Like the EU and EJ - it was a scalp buy at around 6 39 am - so far rising just over 10 pips - I did not take it as prefer EU / EJ combination normally

Need under 5720 and 5700 to be scalp selling more and of course over 5760 and 80 for holding scalp buys on longer

I just hope you guys got some of the fall - i did not catch any in end as not set any pending orders up ;-((

EU

9 34 am

Need over 1386 - 90 and 1400 to stay with scalp buys - as 30 min rule kicks in next 5 mins

If we cannot get over 1386 - present pullback not good enough - so still might test supports at 1366/70

9 41 am

EU

A real tease now - as 30 mins as elapsed on last low - but under 1380 we are in scalp sells but cannot get under 70 and that low at 1366

Theory says higher again - but with manipulation going on - you cannot be 100 % sure

Either wait for over 86 and 90 and buy again - or under 69 and 63 and 60 and look at scalp sells

If you are scalping more than one pair - I noticed the EJ was a 9 39am scalp buy and GU either 9 21 or 9 30 am scalp buy

Slightly all 3 out of sync- but all 3 trying to turn up again for now

That's it - over my 50 pip daily target now ( 62 pips) - but still a long way behind NVP''s mega scalping activities lol

For a Monday morning - it not been bad at all - so far

7 trades - all correct so far - that's a bit of luck really - normally i have at least one go minus 3 or 4 pips wrong way etc.

Only going to cover briefly this next hour and then see if it changes much after 11 am and Midday.

I will also do quick reviews on some other pairs and post some charts next

EU

9 54am

the only pair to stay above its 9 09 am low - GU and EJ both teased lower before after 9 30 / 9 39 am scalp buys

Will post a EU chart and a EA one - as that droppe under its last few days bullish PS

EU after 6 39 am this morning to 10 00 am

EU

1 Min LR chart with levels and TL's

190420d1431939624-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-180515am.png

Attachments

• EU - 180515am.png
    EU - 180515am.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 387
will post EA 5 min chart a little later

For EU - we must stay above 1320 if we want to still be with HH's and HL's theory and we do have supports from 1340 and 60 - as well above 1380

I can see 1440/45 and 1420 / 16 would be strong interim R's for today - so we might be in the range from above 1320 to 1420 - or 1350 to 1445 - either way 90 -100 pip range of teasing - but enough to make nice intraday trades

GL - see you a bit later

YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME!

Did anyone notice this rather perfect moment?

Morning MM

still not up to NVP the super scalper though ;-))

My best part was 6 20 am to about 7 20 am - that first 1 hour set me up nicely with 4 different scalps

Have a good session MM - been in Birmingham airport already this morning in between trading - got to take Basil a walk in the rain next - as he loves getting mucky ;-(

Plan to be around a couple of hour over lunchtime and certainly after 2 pm to 5 pm ish

Will see if any other guys spot your perfect scenario :D

Status
Not open for further replies.