BO.PNG
    38.1 KB · Views: 84
5 01 pm

EU

that scalp sell so far stopped at 27 and after 5 00 pm scalp buys kicked in

We need over 38 and 42 to stay with buys - otherwise - dump again

If higher, then this redline from the other day

I only see it higher - but looks like not in one go

I remember seeing the EU rise over 100 pips one Friday evening after London close

It does not happen very often - but in this game - its always unpredictable - so always be ready for anything etc etc

Interestingly, this pf gives a similar level. IVE ADJUSTED THE SHAPE

I like that one

You can imagine the market makers super computers working out every combination of alternatives and trying to end up with one - only a small minority might see - after all - it wants everyone else's money

We might drop to 1380 and then try 1470 - we might stay above 1416 and try over 60 and then drop 100 pips - the list is endless - and ideally if it can be manipulated to catch out as many traders and organisations as possible - all the better for the few big boys with the real money

I like that one

You can imagine the market makers super computers working out every combination of alternatives and trying to end up with one - only a small minority might see - after all - it wants everyone else's money

We might drop to 1380 and then try 1470 - we might stay above 1416 and try over 60 and then drop 100 pips - the list is endless - and ideally if it can be manipulated to catch out as many traders and organisations as possible - all the better for the few big boys with the real money

YES. for me its finding stopping points with s/r. i need to look at Fugs reply this we and also have an interesting hidden s/r pdf to digest

Ha. 23% retrace of thrust up lies at 14163!

Well for now under 1438 its a sell and above 1416 its a buy - lol

Its does look as though it will not try over 1450 in next 30 mins - but then again - you never know

Off for tea in 10 mins - so finished now

Will pop in later

Good Luck MM and all the guys still trading the EU

Regards

F

Well for now under 1438 its a sell and above 1416 its a buy - lol

Its does look as though it will not try over 1450 in next 30 mins - but then again - you never know

Off for tea in 10 mins - so finished now

Will pop in later

Good Luck MM and all the guys still trading the EU

Regards

F

still going

Attachments

• upd.PNG
    upd.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 116
  • updrem.PNG
    updrem.PNG
    8.7 KB · Views: 71
still going

Just come back to have a look

I had my 30% stake taken out ( but still in profit) and then basically missed at 45 -50 pip try up again - sod's law

After 5 39 pm and then over 1422 and 38 etc - it just tried higher again to 1458 so far

That drop under 1420 and 16 down to 1412/ 13 was false - just a set up to get the bears in - and relieve me of more profit etc lol

It was another sell after 6 37 / 38 pm and for me its important to stay above 1420 /22 now again

Totally finished now - got to pop out to friends in 30 mins so will not be bothering joining you MM with more trades

Well Done and have a great weekend

Regards

F

Just come back to have a look

I had my 30% stake taken out ( but still in profit) and then basically missed at 45 -50 pip try up again - sod's law

After 5 39 pm and then over 1422 and 38 etc - it just tried higher again to 1458 so far

That drop under 1420 and 16 down to 1412/ 13 was false - just a set up to get the bears in - and relieve me of more profit etc lol

It was another sell after 6 37 / 38 pm and for me its important to stay above 1420 /22 now again

Totally finished now - got to pop out to friends in 30 mins so will not be bothering joining you MM with more trades

Well Done and have a great weekend

Regards

F
yes guess what level held it !!!well, 2 pips lower

Status
Not open for further replies.