Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can afford to hold eu to 0667 then this move shuld then extend

aussies and cad taking a turn to rise ............c'mon Europeans .push back !!!

0668 will be the holding level for eu bull move

Last edited:
yep big retrace north on usd .............we are now in the resell zone for me .........readay to buy Europeans

c'mon

i'm still usd bear.......(yes)

9647 so far ......swissie is going north first

9641 .......locked in profits ...............the aussies by the way were also the lead buys on this fast phase ..........I don't trade them London am

back later call at 8.30

N

into channel

Attachments

• view.png
    view.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 117
I would prefer more of a up/down usd bias than we have at present ........but in truth i'm not bad at taking 5 pips out of either direction as long as the 2nd currency behaves .......like chf just did

late for meeting - back later
N

usd bull peaked at 9.15am in fact ........since then drifting south

took till after 10am to persuade me to start selling it

fxcm charts are GMT (so -1 UK summertime)

N

Attachments

• gmt -1.JPG
    gmt -1.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 202
jees this usd fall is the gift that keeps on giving - eh ?

eu now 0721...........30 pips up on last post here by me (y)

usd has come off the bear pedal ..........may get a little more out of it so waiting

otherwise I am ready to buy it ..............remember I said the usd has been trounced in the last 2 usd openings ...........so should be interesting times

tricky..........the usd is teasing back south.........EU sells have offered 5-7 pips if you were very fast on your feet ...........otherwise worse case you could have lost 5 pips with really bad timing

I stayed out so far

N

0714 the recent low on EU.........got to 39...........as discussed there were plenty of pips reselling usd .....but frankly its been pretty risky for me

N

Status
Not open for further replies.