Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok gotta scoot .....later ...recommend traders stay on bull side of usd

N

GU

I had at 7 31 am 4578 holding

With out going over 94 and 4600 -its another sell - over 94 and 4600 its a scalp buy to stay with

yep ...........plenty to learn from you F ............plenty :cool:

Well if you decide to go full time - you will need it - but I can assure you - you will not need to look back once you have managed to take it all in and incorporate it with your own style etc etc;)

Can you talk (maybe in another thread if you like) more about how to recognise algo manipulations?

7 42 am

We have gone past important time lapses with no new interim lows or highs

That means a BTTZ now

Boring until we get out the tight tease zone - and watch out for 2 way tricks to catch out both bulls and bears

Can you talk (maybe in another thread if you like) more about how to recognise algo manipulations?

Yes its all based on time lapses

I am away tomorrow but will feature it more when I get back as its quite complicated - based on interim levels and approx 30 and 60 min time lapses

Hope all is still going OK my attitude and slowly its making more sense etc etc

Have a good week

Regards

F

Thanks. Yeah I'm still learning it all, did a long FX day on Friday and am doing another today, we'll see how it goes :D

GU

7 48 am

This pair can drop and breach low when it likes - BUT needs after 8 00 am and ideally 8 09 am if it going to try above 4600 + - as interim high lasted over first 30 mins - and now really needs 60+ min for a breach up

meanwhile the tease carries on

GU

8 04 pm

the tease still going on

You can only scalp sell the GU now under 83 and 75

Above both prices the GU is still in scalp buy mode but needs over 4603 and then it will face R's fro m 4608 to 15

Status
Not open for further replies.