Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, having to really work for bits now so time out!

Attachments

• frires.PNG
    frires.PNG
    113.3 KB · Views: 91
i think the problem is he wanted to see explicit instructions, rather than illustrations of guiding principles. i think you could have been more explicit if you had not been on automatic for so long, but also ui suspect you value doing rather than being told as a part of learning

all novice and intermediate traders need to realise that trading is not just a few rules cobbled together ..........its so much more than that ...its about the completeness of your trading process from A-Z...........

without going all Zen on people it indeed is about being in the Zone with every part of your game organised and solid and on form........there is not one part of the process that can be missing to get those pips...everything matters ........everything !

like a soccer team you have to have everything working together to be the best ..........its no use having a great striker scoring a lot of goals whilst your defence and goalie lets in hatful's at the back !..............all has to be up to par

As Forexperian and MM are proving to you here.......its having a solid proven system that works for you (research/experiment/adapt/improve) and then the experience of executing thousands of trades .............experience is all (as in most things in life)

N

Last edited:
Monday 13th April 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Will not be around for 9 -10 days after tomorrow as away on an Holiday break.

Whilst I am away - I welcome all FX Intraday traders who have contributed to my thread with charts and proper FX related questions and even calls and forecasts to use it and carry on commenting on it.

If we get invaded by any dissers/ haters/ nutters - ie I can name a few - but the first one that springs to name is a new member called Crazy Fool - please just report them to admin etc as suddenly the month of April seemed to have bought out all the fools again ;)

Not a lot of news today - so it might be a quiet Monday

Will not be covering my normal periods etc in full - but will do updates and reviews along with a few LIVE calls just to "wind up" my "guest" fans - and as pointed out to me on Friday - at one point there was over 60 following - seems very strange.

Anyway have a good April whilst I am away - always check out the Calender every morning etc and look for new intraday moves in the time windows when price hits the appropriate interim levels and looks ready for small or even large reversals

Stay Focused - keep it tight and Good Luck

All the best

Regards

F

Last edited:
EU

6 52 am

Was not about at 6 21 am to take a scalp sell from 0592 - but got one from 6 29 / 30 am from 0588 and made 7 pips

Under 0595 on bounces - we should be able to look for more scalp sells - as the price structure for this session in bearish under 0610 and 20

Supports at 0565 / 70 with last bounce happening from 0578

6 50am and 6 51 am were scalp buys - but unless the 77/ 78 low holds 30 mins then it should be tested again

6.30 was the last real signal buying usd ..............GBPusd was a superb play

waiting now for next opp as usd retraces a little.....yen flowing nicely alongside it

euro and Swissie are overdue for sells whilst gpb stays weak so far since then

waiting
N

EJ

7 00 am

Just to explain my key times this hour are 6 00 am - 6 09 am - 6 21 am - 6 39 am and 6 51am

My Price structure come from a 1 min chart with 9 LRs on it - - 3 quick for scalping - 3 medium for scalp/ swings - 3 longer - for price structure

Using interim levels along with time and price structure you can then predict movements

Check out the EJ chart as it was a good example from 6 09 - 6 21 and 6 30 am in the 127 58 price area

My quick Lrs were over price and along with PA - it was showing scalp sells at all those times

The total fall was 18 pips - and then from the 127 40 -interim supports area 39 / 41 we got the bounce from 6 39 am

By 6 40 and 42 we had the quicker LRs under saying scalp buy from 42 to 44 - using 38 as the stop

Now price as moved back up 13 pips from the scalp buy bounce - a lovely mover and a great example of my method

Time and 30 min rule is now a key clue next

massive run down on usd since 6.35ish...........i'm still in bull seat though for a while

N

morning all

without going into detail (see below if interested)

usd is a solid buy so far ...............GBP is getting hammered at present

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1635.html#post2526088

Morning N

Hope you are well

Noticed your comment in your own thread and you know if you do need help and support over the next few months if you proceed with any full time plans - I am around the assist and help you out - no problem at all

April as bought out the fools - had them Friday and yesterday on another thread - they really hate me - but you expect that from traders who just don't get it

This morning as been a great start already - as you say

The 30 min rule worked on the EU from just after 6 30 am and get the feeling its trying the same on the GU

Have a good week

Regards

F

uchf is my front line buy if we finally get a bounce now

9787 at moment but don't pounce yet

N

EU

7 10 am

30 min ruled worked and now the real test is 0610 -20 area - as all a R

We did not stay under 0595 - so cannot scalp sell again - and 30 min rule favours turn up

Supports now at 0580 and 90 area - R's at 0610 to 20

As I type its just made 0612 and so will be looking for scalp sells again if we dont get a breach over 0620

GU

7 13 AM

Should be a scalp sell again under 4608/ 10 - with R's up to 4620

We have just tested 4599 / 4600 area and had first pullback - but supports now at 4580 area

If they dont hold - we will fall again under the 4600 area - but for 60 min rule on low would need another 20 mins to test low

hard work - I like the usd bounce ............Europeans stalling .............watching cad as sell optopn

Status
Not open for further replies.