Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

10 03 am

Now testing 0600 price area - and a big number support

Under 0615 still in a sell mode on any bounces - need over 18 and 20 to be holding or taking any scalp buys

GU

10 05 am

So far made a low at 4624 and above 25 / 30 its a support area

Needs back over 55 to take new scalp buys or hold any on longer above 30

Under 4629 and 20 more sells

EJ

10 06

Now down to 127 50 support area

Its dropped approx 110 pips from my initial scalp sell at 6 38/ 38 am

Averaged over 30% stakes on way down as did a PPND on it ( Pyramid and Peel but Never Dumped )

GU

10 24 am

A perfect example of the 30 min rule on low just happened

Low at 9 50 am at 4624 - 9 51am was scalp buy

Then 30 min later - price back at 4625 - but stopped and did not breach low and 10 21 am was a scalp buy again - and so far in 4 mins makes 10 pip rise.

That is scalping with time - perfect example

EJ

10 06

Now down to 127 50 support area

Its dropped approx 110 pips from my initial scalp sell at 6 38/ 38 am

Averaged over 30% stakes on way down as did a PPND on it ( Pyramid and Peel but Never Dumped )

Unlikely I think...

Any proof?

Appreciate people trying to help others but lying so much wtf?

April is the time when the daffs come out and after April Fools day you get the new wave of dissers and haters appear on my threads

Multi nics etc - I love them

GU

10 24 am

A perfect example of the 30 min rule on low just happened

Low at 9 50 am at 4624 - 9 51am was scalp buy

Then 30 min later - price back at 4625 - but stopped and did not breach low and 10 21 am was a scalp buy again - and so far in 4 mins makes 10 pip rise.

That is scalping with time - perfect example

GU

10 41am

Price now up nearly 20 pips from scalp buy entry

Hello Crazy FOOL

LOLMAO

Actually I just realised, I also did a PPND on EJ starting from the 7 am time window last Wednesday

April is the time when the daffs come out and after April Fools day you get the new wave of dissers and haters appear on my threads

Multi nics etc - I love them

Which haters and dissers mate, I just said it's unlikey and asked for a simple proof! People are trying to learn here don't bs them =)

GM to all FX Intraday traders

Last day of another very busy week and 2 main red news items on the UK pound and 9 30 am and the Cad dollar at 1 30 pm

Started differently this morning

No real nice scalp set up for me at usual time and to late for 6 00 am entries so first entry at 6 38 am as a scalp sell on the EJ

I was looking for at least 7 pips but so far its not made me over 4 pips and although in a down hr bias - it does have supports within 3-5 pips of present low - so might have to pull early

Will do reviews and updates on key pairs as normal first

Have a good day and all questions etc and FX related input including charts and comments - all very welcome - even the ones that might be very negative of me - no problem - I know I will never please every member or person - that's just life ;-)

Regards

F

EJ

7 04 am

Well in the end the scalp sell at 6 38 am at 65/66 as now made me 13 pips so far - but most of it only on 30% stake as took 70% off
at 4 pips as it seemed to stall , After 6 57 am it then broke down under intial supports

Did not catch the EU or GU at 6 57 or 6 58 am - but did GU at just after 7 00 am - so late and missed first 8 pips of the drops - although still got 7 pips off that move - as it was a nice one

Actually I just realised, I also did a PPND on EJ starting from the 7 am time window last Wednesday

Which haters and dissers mate, I just said it's unlikey and asked for a simple proof! People are trying to learn here don't bs them =)

Well I have posted my comments prior to 7 00 am - mate

Look - mate - I have a brain - you are so obvious - you are not trying to learn - you are just a multi nic hater / disser

Ok

Sorry dont plan to answer you again - and if I am wrong and you are aa completely new member - whos just joined and first comment is too me - well my names Mickey Mouse

Regards

F

possible buys on usd now .............sell Europeans

eu at 0625
GU is at 4673

eu got to 0587 before retracing
gu got to 4622 before bouncing

for me usd is coming back into bull trend now again ............so buy

N

eu got to 0587 before retracing
gu got to 4622 before bouncing

for me usd is coming back into bull trend now again ............so buy

N

Hi N

Noticed UCad and Uchf started to rise again but last 30 mins or so been in EU and GU scalp buys

New hr change now

Lets see

CF

if you are here to learn then take the time to read F's threads .....all of them ..........then if you have opinions express them in a constructive manner that allows F and others to participate and we can chew the cud......

proof ?...........have you Seen MM's results ?....the guy was mentored by F over the last year :cool:

N

Hi N

Noticed UCad and Uchf started to rise again but last 30 mins or so been in EU and GU scalp buys

New hr change now

Lets see

swissie bounced well.............but usd's rises are moderate so and nothing to talk about yet

N

Status
Not open for further replies.