Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
jees I notice 60 people viewing on the thread ............must be the most ive seen for some time here (y)

not bad considering F is walking in the woods with his dog ..........:whistling

sorry guys ive got to scoot as well .......11.30 call to take

N

jees I notice 60 people viewing on the thread ............must be the most ive seen for some time here (y)

not bad considering F is walking in the woods with his dog ..........:whistling

sorry guys ive got to scoot as well .......11.30 call to take

N

I'll hold the fort then shall I? (Joke :p)

Well I have posted my comments prior to 7 00 am - mate

Look - mate - I have a brain - you are so obvious - you are not trying to learn - you are just a multi nic hater / disser

Ok

Sorry dont plan to answer you again - and if I am wrong and you are aa completely new member - whos just joined and first comment is too me - well my names Mickey Mouse

Regards

F

I said "people are trying to learn, etc." not me :p Too much bs here... fine, you placed no-proof EJ sell early morning and then a few HOURS passed after which you said that you did a PPND on it.... Are you still PPND EJ even after 10:18? Which way? Up or down? And why did you decide to sell EJ at around 11:05... I am sure you have sold EJ around that time though, no way F could miss that!

Why so much fake? Don't agitate people or make them desperate with all this lies!

CF

if you are here to learn then take the time to read F's threads .....all of them ..........then if you have opinions express them in a constructive manner that allows F and others to participate and we can chew the cud......

proof ?...........have you Seen MM's results ?....the guy was mentored by F over the last year :cool:

N

NVP I don't care about MM's results... he might have borrowed a few things from F but he is NOT trading using F's method... not even 20-30% of F's method. Don't call MM's method F's method as it same as insulting MM's hard work directly to his face. His strategy at best is a highly modified version of his own strategy using few points that F made... thats all - it's not F's method. And he wouldn't be as good if he didn't have his own trading strategy and he relied only on F. Guaranteed.

And on past pages all I see is fake post-production arrows and bringing MM in to every answer (or question). Don't do that. I am not asking about proof about the way F trades.... (LR' are not even used in this way in trading industry btw). So many people here Fugazsy, etc have asked for ONE CHART which shows ONE real entry and exit for people to analyse... didn't happen.. only bla bla and post-production arrows... People can make up their minds about this topic on their own. I just asked for proof for the PPND on EJ since early morning and as you can see, the answer to that is retarded!

NVP I don't care about MM's results... he might have borrowed a few things from F but he is NOT trading using F's method... not even 20-30% of F's method. Don't call MM's method F's method as it same as insulting MM's hard work directly to his face. His strategy at best is a highly modified version of his own strategy using few points that F made... thats all - it's not F's method. And he wouldn't be as good if he didn't have his own trading strategy and he relied only on F. Guaranteed.

And on past pages all I see is fake post-production arrows and bringing MM in to every answer (or question). Don't do that. I am not asking about proof about the way F trades.... (LR' are not even used in this way in trading industry btw). So many people here Fugazsy, etc have asked for ONE CHART which shows ONE real entry and exit for people to analyse... didn't happen.. only bla bla and post-production arrows... People can make up their minds about this topic on their own. I just asked for proof for the PPND on EJ since early morning and as you can see, the answer to that is retarded!

Hello Multi nic

First of all you have given yourself away

Second - you are so wrong about Major Magnum

Hes uses at least 70% of my methods - maybe up to 85% - as he also uses PF's and patterns - i do as well.

I taught the guy - FULL STOP

Next - i gave you proof of my EJ sell at 6 38/ 39 am this morning

Check time log in thread please

I would now ask you to leave this thread - because as you say -its of no use to you as you maybe have been taught the commercial way - and that for me - is fairly useless - so you are bound to be be jealous and a disser.

One more comment on this thread and I will report you as a multi nic

OK

Good Trading

Regards

F

EU

11 50 am

Testing low of 0590 again

Need over 0605 and 09 to hold scalp buys on longer off any bounces in TW and then would need above 0630 for a try back up

Under 0585 an 80 would be more scalp sells to next supports

Lol funny/interesting is all I can say ;)

I even think I know who Crazy Fool is

This forum is full of so many real dissers and haters - but they will always get short change from me

Still its a laugh

I have beaten them so many times - its about time they gave up lol

Trouble is I will be finished and retired by the time they win ;-)

EU

12 11 pm

Under 0603 - its still a sell and now its made another low and so we need to see if next supports around 0570 and 60 can stop it

So far low at 80 and bounces are scalp buys - but as we have said can only be held on longer above 0603 and 05 + etc

GU

12 13 pm

Looks as though it wants to test 4600 next as so far down to 4609

Scalp buys can only be held on longer over 4645 / 50 really

what makes you say 80? The LRs or the support from the long bar?

fc2d7103062a3db4a87f60c013e75581.png

Going to pop into gft thread for 20 mins or so

Then will not be around for news but after 2 30pm onwards or so

See you later guys

it seems to have peaked, and PA is crossing the fast lrs now. would you get out or do something else? ive moved the stop to b/e and just going to let it run for now

6e45d778eb93b6106b26513b9c714555.png

Last edited:
I even think I know who Crazy Fool is

This forum is full of so many real dissers and haters - but they will always get short change from me

Still its a laugh

I have beaten them so many times - its about time they gave up lol

Trouble is I will be finished and retired by the time they win ;-)

well you were batting over 60 viewers earlier so you will naturally get a few fruit loops at times (y)

Approx 2 00 pm

Had to pop back - but going out again for an hour or two

Markets looks boring atm - although check the 30 min rules on highs and lows - that would have helped

Hope to see you after 3 15 pm or after 3 30pm

GL

F

I said "people are trying to learn, etc." not me :p Too much bs here... fine, you placed no-proof EJ sell early morning and then a few HOURS passed after which you said that you did a PPND on it.... Are you still PPND EJ even after 10:18? Which way? Up or down? And why did you decide to sell EJ at around 11:05... I am sure you have sold EJ around that time though, no way F could miss that!

Why so much fake? Don't agitate people or make them desperate with all this lies!

i thought i was using his method. i add pf sometimes but know that this does more harm than good sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.