Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 50am

10 mins to London Open - and the markets this morning - maybe just the London Banksters have had fun playing this morning - doing their best in last 40 mins to try and do double whammy's and catch both bulls and bears etc

Glad I scalp - intraday swing last hour would have been difficult,

Back after 8 00 am now

EU

8 00am

Just an update

We are in a range and really we need back above 0940 and 60 to be holding buys on longer for a try back up

Under 0910 and 0890 - then - we have to look more at sells again

In between - let them play or just scalp for the 3-7 pip stuff

AU

8 05 am

maybe one of the only consistent pairs this AM

Its been falling from 6 30 - 7 00 am and after 7 39 am

Although only approx 35 pip fall - its been a nice one - with no pullback over 10 pips - all consistent

I have 2 supports at 7620 and 40 areas with price at 68 atm

UJ

Missed UJ scalp buy at 7 51 am - the start of the 8 00 am TW

Its started at 54/55 and as just seen a high at 69 - so a nice 12-13 pip scalp there and also 119 69 is a new morning high

Above 119 50 this pair looks more session bullish this morning

Interesting the UJ scalp buy was in sync with EJ move up and also dollar weakness coming in at 8 00 am - seeing the EU / GU / AU etc turn back into scalp buys - whilst the other 2 U's - UChf / Ucad saw scalp sells take place

EU

8 15 am

Without the EU making over 0940 and 50 - it will stay in a bear bias for this next hour

Supports on EU for now at 0922 and 0912 - so if we see both these let go - then make sure you are in scalp sells for a try at 0900 area

Interesting the UJ scalp buy was in sync with EJ move up and also dollar weakness coming in at 8 00 am - seeing the EU / GU / AU etc turn back into scalp buys - whilst the other 2 U's - UChf / Ucad saw scalp sells take place

EJ

8 22 am

My favourite just deserved its title

It just gone up over 40 pips from 8 00 am - No did not get them all - but over 60%- so pleased

Whilst the EJ moved up 40 pips in that move - UJ only approx 14 pips in same time - and did not take that pair - but at least got the best mover

AU

8 05 am

maybe one of the only consistent pairs this AM

Its been falling from 6 30 - 7 00 am and after 7 39 am

Although only approx 35 pip fall - its been a nice one - with no pullback over 10 pips - all consistent

I have 2 supports at 7620 and 40 areas with price at 68 atm

8 30 am

AU

It never dropped under 7666 and after 8 09 am and 8 21 am its been favouring scalp buys

We would need to see above 95 to stay with them at 90 -93 is all R

8 50 am

Will pop back for 9 30 am UK Pound news and look more at the GU - that so far as been very crafty with its moves

Above 4890 and 4900 - the session favours testing higher and trying to breach above 4930 and 50

We need under 4880 and 70 to be taking or holding on to scalp sells for a test lower

OK back in a bit

Regards

F

EU

8 00am

Just an update

We are in a range and really we need back above 0940 and 60 to be holding buys on longer for a try back up

Under 0910 and 0890 - then - we have to look more at sells again

In between - let them play or just scalp for the 3-7 pip stuff

EU

9 17 am

We have just seen a 40 + pip fall on the EU down under 0900 and under 0890

Time wise scalp sells started after 8 51 am and 9 00 am

Bounces staying under 0917/ 20 are sells again - but watch the 30 min rule and any Pound news effect

GU

Similar set up after 9 00 am dropping under 4900 to down so far to 4880

News now in approx 10 mins

Is this another pre news set up ??? ;-)

EU

9 22 am

Down to 30% stake - banked 70% and putting stop now at 0913

Low so far 0983

Might close it before 9 30 Pound news - or move stop tighter for more profit ?

EJ

9 33 am

in last 50 mins or so this pair as dropped over 80 pips

Only made 36 pips on it - as had come out prior to 9 21 am

EU

9 34 AM

Any scalp buys you take above 0848/50 really need over a 35 pip bounce to stay with - as under 0875 still is sell mode

Hi F,
I am quiet but still with you.
Gotta love your stamina.
GL

Morning Nick

Well this morning - I have been on a roll - no two ways about it - the markets being really good for short term intraday - as long as you know what you are doing and have not been psyched out by many of the moves.

I am normally a chicken - ie I want to drop to lower stake size after a scalp and get my stop into a profit area already. This morning its worked well on a few pairs - taking the pressure off and allowing me just to scalp new pairs whilst not having to worry about the ones already in profit - as what ever happens I end up with a win

Not planning to carry on this pace all day - in fact after 10 00 am going to have an hour or so off - and then be ready for later on

The nice thing is - once you have loads of live trades under your belt and are on a stake size you are happy with - you can treat your live account like a demo and just go for it - and already this morning I am over 10 trades

If I was 25 yrs younger - I would really be going for it -lol

Have a good day and any help on FX side you know - no problem

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.