Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 07 am

From 10 21 am and 10 30 am - there as been many nice moves - from UJ / UChf/ UCad buys - to the EU / AU / GU / NU falls

I had only left one 30% stake on - shame as if i could have got say 4 or 5 x 30% stakes on with stops in just a few pips of profits - i would have been over my daily target by now

2 10 pm

Really for now any pullbacks staying above 1012 / 14 are still scalp buys again - according to price session structure

So far at 2 22 pm EU topped at 1032/3

Will post an updated 5 min chart here this morning from April 1st change

Out all scalp buys with exception of one 30% stake with stop moved up to 1006

188428d1428326747-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-5-min-april-6th-2015.png

Attachments

• EU - 5 MIN April 6th 2015.png
    EU - 5 MIN April 6th 2015.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 780
Tuesday 7th April 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Back to normal today - although no school run this morning.

First of all - WD to gftrader 32 - EJ scalp buy at 6 17 am was a nice one - I was in slightly later after missing the perfect entry around 6 11 am and maybe 6 21 am was too late

I did leave the EU to 6 20/21 am and both worked out- with the EU still got a 30% stake on for now.

Normal stuff today - with quick reviews and updates alonh with levels of interests to look at for taking intraday short term trades

I cannot say I will be able to call all the scalps etc - because sometimes they might only last 2-4 mins and then its not always possible as by the time you see the comment - the trade could be nearly over.

All FX related comments and forecasts/ views etc welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.