Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed GU just gone under 4800 as well - 50 pip drop since after 7 00 am

OK - admit not made 1 pip on that fall - and had not really risked big stakes on EU and EJ sells - but very pleased that I have made over my daily target and can now enjoy the rest of the day's trading without too much pressure at all really

pete are the children useing shanks pony for school today???:D

Lol set them off walking at 6 00 am lol

No Daughters at Uni in Nottingham - Sons learning to drive now as just turned 17 - so he gets a lift with his mum or mates etc etc

Daughter wants a Range Rover Sports and son just wants to play in Call of Duty competitions and then buy a Ferrari.

I think they both might be in for a shock lol

Still in EJ sell on 30% stake - out EU one

Taken 70% of scalp buy on GU at 14 and stop in profit on 30% at 4804 - and might get taken

F man how long can you keep looking at a trade you know if its touching any dangerous areas and going your way? I have been kind of a buy on AU around 7:55 - 8:55 and didn't focus on anything else? Is that wrong?

F man how long can you keep looking at a trade you know if its touching any dangerous areas and going your way? I have been kind of a buy on AU around 7:55 - 8:55 and didn't focus on anything else? Is that wrong?

No thats OK

The trade you are in should be your first priority and focus

But its like driving a car analogy - ie you cannot relax around Hyde park corner or in the fast lane on the M24 and be multi tasking etc - until you have the experience under your belt etc

I had to spend 3 yrs just trading the EU before moving on to trading many other pairs - i did not feel comfortable

Nowadays with multi screens and 2 broker set ups etc - i can be comfortable scalping 2 or 3 pairs maximum and having 30% trades on 3 or even 5 pairs - as long as stops in profit

Its take time - if you can have one screen showing say 2 or 3 other pairs - it does help you with your decision making on the one pair you are in etc

I am amazed Major M has been able to cope with 3 + pairs in under a year - its shows it can be done - confidence comes with more success

Hope that helps

Regards

Morning MM

Please dont tell me you are up 200 pips already - lol

No - would be delighted if you was - shows you are on it - but early mornings not everyone's cup of tea

Have a good day

Regards

Morning MM

Please dont tell me you are up 200 pips already - lol

No - would be delighted if you was - shows you are on it - but early mornings not everyone's cup of tea

Have a good day

Regards

just sat down t check charts and see ive mised a big move . pretty sure i would have got gu., eu a peach at 07:25 as was nu. got to get ready for a holiday today so will be on and off

just sat down t check charts and see ive mised a big move . pretty sure i would have got gu., eu a peach at 07:25 as was nu. got to get ready for a holiday today so will be on and off

I am off in mid April for a bit - first proper break of this year and looking forward to it

Enjoy time with the family and have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.