Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 40 pm

Back now for a bit

Missed out rotten on EJ - 30% stake stop in nice profit taken out by just 2 pips and then it carries on up 80 + pips - frustrating - but that's trading - that move could have been like a really nice 25 pip scalp on 100% stakes in money wise.

EU had left nothing on - and same again after a 20 pip pullback after 12 39 pm and 1 00 pm it was buy time again

Made so far 0815 and on a pullback and above 0747 / 50 should be another scalp buy

GU

1 45 PM

Had not been trading it on the move up - as was in the EU and EJ

Its been up 150 pips from after 11 00 am and still in a bullish price session above 4810 / 20 on pullbacks

Maybe we can get some scalp sells in down to 20 or 30 if we stay now under 4870 area

Also notice after 1 00 pm the UCad dropped back lower again - allowing the AU to carry on rising with the EU and GU etc

Just chose a bad time to go dog walking and take lunch by the looks of it ;-)

From 1 39 pm we have seen dollar weakness again with more scalp buys on the EU / GU / AU etc pairs

I have gone with EJ as it normally makes a few more pips than EU - which i have not taken for now

EU

1 56 pm

Teasing around 0800 area but not broken above so far on this move

High is 0816 approx 30 mins ago - so unless it a slow move up higher - its a tease to then maybe fall again under 0815 area

GU

2 05 pm

the most consistent scalp buy from 2 00 pm with price testing 4907 / 8 now

Above 85 on pullbacks still in scalp buy mode

I think we have just had the "tease " over last 10 mins

Market wants more buys in with new highs - BUT not convinced moves will carry on now

EJ

2 15 pm

Noticed its done a double top at 130 50 area

So will only look at more scalp buys above say 55 and 60 in this 30 min period to 2 30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.