Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd now continuing south so a great run ...............EU in fact has gone to the back of the queue in pipage as other currencies storm north

heres what I saw at 11.23 .......I liked usd falling and saw a very oversold Euro

the euro's fast rise took the heat out of a jittery usd move .then they both moved off in the correct direction for profitable pips

the lines are indexes ........such is trading and each to their own systems

N

Attachments

• 10-15 pips on the bounce.JPG
    10-15 pips on the bounce.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
heres what I saw at 11.23 .......I liked usd falling and saw a very oversold Euro

theres lines are indexes ........such is trading and each to their own systems

N

i think you correlator was Ok from 11 20 / 11 21 am on the move N

Its now well tuned (y)

i think you correlator was Ok from 11 20 / 11 21 am on the move N

Its now well tuned (y)

in truth I tend to use the raw indexes and watch for patterns ....ive pretty much dropped all the indicators now except raw index prices and a few price lines at key time windows you suggest :smart:

here they are all together ............never ever shown this screen before ............and people call your indicators busy ?

hahahahaha :LOL:

N

Attachments

• G8 raw indexes.JPG
    G8 raw indexes.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 74
Flattened all 3, eu positional longs into that break of 107.00... Step daughter over for dinner, tonight, I'm cooking, so done for week.

Good trading. Plenty of steam in the EU bulls, so buy it when it's pig ugly !

35layrd.jpg

i am sure Major Magnum will be trying to do this simultaneously on 4 pairs next - but for old guys like me - 2 is enough atm

Flattened all 3, eu positional longs into that break of 107.00... Step daughter over for dinner, tonight, I'm cooking, so done for week.

Good trading. Plenty of steam in the EU bulls, so buy it when it's pig ugly !

35layrd.jpg

Have a great weekend Spinola - and you have had a great week - as probably as normal for you - well done

Hope to see you about next week

All the best

F

in truth I tend to use the raw indexes and watch for patterns ....ive pretty much dropped all the indicators now except raw index prices and a few price lines at key time windows you suggest :smart:

here they are all together ............never ever shown this screen before ............and people call your indicators busy ?

hahahahaha :LOL:

N

Nice one N lol

usd has teased north and south in last few mins .........still nothing for me to trade either way so back later ......odds favour a retrace north but let the market do the talking - not me

N

Status
Not open for further replies.