Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, think EU is coiling for a good spring higher today. Been buying from 660 / 5 this morn.

Hi Spinola

For now - not quite certain on next EU move for me

Above 0689 and 0700 - yep - will be with more buys

Staying under 85 and then testing 70 and below would make me think it still might test lower and 0650 etc ?

Hopefully we find out in next 25 mins or so

ok gotta scoot ............ive done ok this morning .........back later

boss back at the chair soon

N

Yeah, I thinking slightly longer term, Inter session for EU spring higher, so we could get some violent down moves yet , as the market seeks to position. If my open longs get stopped, I'll look for value below etc..

Yeah, think EU is coiling for a good spring higher today. Been buying from 660 / 5 this morn.

Morning. Yes likewise, but I got in later & just cashed in (probably too early as usual lol). Bit slow going this morning.

Attachments

• fri20a.jpg
    fri20a.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 94
Christ its hard to call and post ..............theres some really good traders contributing on this thread now alongside F

i recommend any newbie trader at least keep a journal and also post your signals online .............there are always good people around to help ......and you cannot lie !!!!!

kidding yourself is the greatest challenge in trading

"yeah i shoudlve done this ........i coulve done that ......that loss doesn't count .........excuses excuses excuses .............

be honest with yourselves or you will never improve gang .....it hurts but it works

N

EU

8 43 am

I should by rights have sold at 8 39 am and at 0683 but not taken it yet as still scanning through other pairs

Hi DJ - have a good day

Morning. Yes likewise, but I got in later & just cashed in (probably too early as usual lol). Bit slow going this morning.

i know the feeling ........this morning though I've been on the pace for once

nothing wrong with being slow.....its being wrong that really hurts :LOL:

N

Christ its hard to call and post ..............theres some really good traders contributing on this thread now alongside F

i recommend any newbie trader at least keep a journal and also post your signals online .............there are always good people around to help ......and you cannot lie !!!!!

kidding yourself is the greatest challenge in trading

"yeah i shoudlve done this ........i coulve done that ......that loss doesn't count .........excuses excuses excuses .............

be honest with yourselves or you will never improve gang .....it hurts but it works

N

You are spot on N

Also I reckon you need a few years behind you and feel comfortable to even try multi tasking by scanning charts trading and blogging whilst slurping coffee and watching Sky news etc etc

But it can all be done - although as you say Neil - i dont advise it for any newbie etc - in fact dont even try and scalp 2 or 3 pairs etc - stay focused on one pair for a start

Good Trading

Wonder if the Solar eclipse is affecting the markets this morning ? ;) Everyone got their goggles ? Birds are still singing.

:)

Wonder if the Solar eclipse is affecting the markets this morning ? ;) Everyone got their goggles ? Birds are still singing.

:)

lol. Prob quad witch/opex/Fri after FOMC, & no-one wanting to carry risk into the w/e. Saying that the USD has been forming a coil, and EU testing those offers up @ 85. We make get a break in a bit... let's see.

EU

9 15 am

It was another scalp sell after 9 00 am and so far interim high last time 87 and so far we pulled back down to 76

Did not take scalp sell - just came out buy instead as left nothing on it

EJ I have stayed in on 30% scalp buy on that pair - as have more profit in my stop for now

Status
Not open for further replies.