Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F,
Do you hit your desk straight from the bed or do you get showered etc and be ready for work in a more formal way?

Morning N

Can be either - depending on the sleep I have had ;-)

If all is well - i am showered whilst my set up it is warming up etc and I am looking at screens by 6 15 - 6 20 am

Other mornings - its dreary eyes and straight to charts and dont start trading to after 6 30 or 6 39am

3 -4 days a week I do a school run ( not one today ) so then I dont trade so much in first 75 mins - maybe just 1 or 2 trades - whereas today - I can get 5 trades on within an hour fairly easy

You have probably noticed I am very disciplined with time etc - but like all people - some days I am firing etc and straight in the zone - then other mornings - if a later night etc after say midnight - i dont get going until after 8 00 am or so - and instead of sleep walking - i am like sleep trading lol

Breakfast anything from 7 30 am to 9 00 am - depending on the morning and if the papers have arrived etc

EU

7 39 AM

Made 0679 now still in 30% now above 71

Not scalp sold just yet - will wait and see -as overtrading really and dont want to end up taking 30+ trades before US session

Glad I did not scalp sell the EU at 82 area - its kept going to 87 so far

Missed that extra rise - as out 30% stake - but not out EJ 30% - i always try and leave one pair on - whilst playing safe with another

Busy last 75 mins really

7 53 am

Range on EU is approximately 50 pips

We need over 0700 to be holding more scalp buys etc or really under 0650 and 40 to be taking more sells for tests lower

In between is the tease and play area ready for the London Open

GU

7 57 am

this pair as been up and down 3 time so far and now after 7 39 am and 7 51 am as dropped to post a new low and as I type it still dropping - which is good - because I am in the sell

So far 35 / 36 and under 47 on bounces still a sell

morning all

usd has been falling slowly in Asian session ........on a scalping front I am buying it at the moment

selling Europeans

N

morning all

usd has been falling slowly in Asian session ........on a scalping front I am buying it at the moment

selling Europeans

N

Morning N

Glad to hear you have another contract etc lined up in April

GL etc and have a Good Day

Regards

30 pips possible selling gu since 7.43 when usd turned north ............didn't get all of them but a few

N

EJ

8 14 am

Normally my favourite - last 20 mins ignored as went into a tight flat range of approx 15 pips

Will get back with it later on

30 pips possible selling gu since 7.43 when usd turned north ............didn't get all of them but a few

N

WD

Yes GU as had 3 ups and downs from after 6 30 am

i was late on last as not entered 7 39 am but could see it wanted lower and added after 7 51 am

as suspected usd jabbing south from 8.17........lets see if its just a blip

Status
Not open for further replies.