Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too :). +700 pts before lunchtime (that's +1400 Dax ticks) - I'd be retired by next week. rofl.

Surely its off trades left on ?? - not trades over say last 5 -6 hrs since today's opens

Always been confused on the total figures pts / tick tally - like with Gold when I hear really larger point numbers

If thats the case - i will leave FX today and now spend next month converting over to a Indices only trader lol

Are these figure like if i make a sell on EU and make 26 pips I can claim it 260 pips by adding the 5th decimal place lol which is just a 10th of a pip ??

LOL

If I played that game then I have had a few months on over 20000 and 25000 pips - ROFL

Surely its off trades left on ?? - not trades over say last 5 -6 hrs since today's opens

Always been confused on the total figures pts / tick tally - like with Gold when I hear really larger point numbers

If thats the case - i will leave FX today and now spend next month converting over to a Indices only trader lol

Tbh I didn't even check - all his stuff I looked at before was incorrect, so am assuming likewise here. And as you rightly say, the 'common sense test' here would say that if this was in anyway credible, one would trade this in size and make 100k before lunch.

Are these figure like if i make a sell on EU and make 26 pips I can claim it 260 pips by adding the 5th decimal place lol which is just a 10th of a pip ??

LOL

If I played that game then I have had a few months on over 20000 and 25000 pips - ROFL

No, it looked like claiming full points. Dax futures have 2 ticks/point, so would equate to +1400 ticks equivalent. :whistling lol

12 33 pm

George has started and pound dropped another 5 pips lol

4630 area now important support area above 4600

I would have thought we would see a turn up but need over 4752 and then over 65 to look at holding buys on for a move up

12 40

Hes just said some positive and it lined up with 12 39 pm end of my TW - and a scalp buy

God's knows why I scalping his speech lol

GU

did not make over 52 + and i reckon the EU which is still falling as pulled the GU down again with it

EU now at 0591/2 and bounces staying under 0605/6 are still sells again for now

OK sandwiches and watching the budget on sky TV for a bit

See you later

sorry all tied up so far today ..........

gbp took hits at 9.30 and usd rising steadily since 10.30 ............

so I would have been buying it since then if I were at the screens

its falling now on 1 mins though

N

Attachments

• usd rising.JPG
    usd rising.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 82
2 53 pm

Back now for an hour or so

No major announcements now to 6 00 pm and 6 30 pm

Will check out latest prices and see if we can catch some new trades

12 33 pm

George has started and pound dropped another 5 pips lol

4630 area now important support area above 4600

I would have thought we would see a turn up but need over 4752 and then over 65 to look at holding buys on for a move up

GU

did not make over 52 + and i reckon the EU which is still falling as pulled the GU down again with it

EU now at 0591/2 and bounces staying under 0605/6 are still sells again for now

OK sandwiches and watching the budget on sky TV for a bit

See you later

OK - approx 2 hrs later

Both GU and EU turned up again after 1 00 pm and 1 09 pm

GU made 4683 and topped with price now at 4664 - with supports at 55 to 60 area

EU - basically stayed above 0589/90 and peaked so far at 0621

Flat at 0608 atm

AU

2 59pm

remained in a bullish price session from after LO at 8 00 am

Only been up approx 50 pips - but pullbacks staying above 7616 / 19 are scalp buys again and we need now over 7645 and 50 to hold or take more buys

Yen Crosses - UJ and EJ

3 05 PM

Both seen price falls with stronger yen and also weaker dollar so UJ down 35 pips from Opens

Under 121 14 on bounces up - still another sell

GU

3 08 pm

supports now again at 4640 -50 area - so whilst we stay above both prices will favour looking for more scalp buys - when all lines up

Need really under 4643 and 4630 to be taking more sells for lower

AU

2 59pm

remained in a bullish price session from after LO at 8 00 am

Only been up approx 50 pips - but pullbacks staying above 7616 / 19 are scalp buys again and we need now over 7645 and 50 to hold or take more buys

14 mins later

AU and EU trying still to rise#

AU now at 7645 and EU risen to to 18 as i TYPE

3 22 pm

EU so far 0625/6 - so down to 30% stake and will look for price to maybe scalp sell

AU made 7650 - so out buy 100% and will review again

Status
Not open for further replies.