Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, help please, im about to lay down 15k on a purchase. the retailer will charge me 2% if i use credit card, debit card obviously no charge.
any idea of a way to pay that avoids the 2% and earns points/airmiles/etc

It should have the legs higher. Note how it eventually consolidated at (above) 106.05 for this recent lift to test intra day highs.

Good trading.

Last edited:
ok, help please, im about to lay down 15k on a purchase. the retailer will charge me 2% if i use credit card, debit card obviously no charge.
any idea of a way to pay that avoids the 2% and earns points/airmiles/etc

Morning MM

Let me think about it

Can see why you are thinking about it

the credit card as insurance as well and I can remember paying for a hip operation for my late mum on AMEX for the perks and getting 2 free flights to NIce in S of France

I suppose it depends on also you credit period -ie is it 21 days to pay back or can you get over 35 days before payment needed ??

So many questions etc etc

GU

main supports now 4660 and 68/70

So we should stay above them and try up again - with R's at 4705/10 and then 4725/30 area

Under 4656 and 50 - be in sells or add to them

Morning MM

Let me think about it

Can see why you are thinking about it

the credit card as insurance as well and I can remember paying for a hip operation for my late mum on AMEX for the perks and getting 2 free flights to NIce in S of France

I suppose it depends on also you credit period -ie is it 21 days to pay back or can you get over 35 days before payment needed ??

So many questions etc etc
i dont need borrowing time, just payment prot and possibly points
i wonder if i pay a fraction on credit car d i would get the protection. i know this applies to paying the deposit, but i missed that trick!

EU

10 37am

Topped so far a 0635

After 10 30 am it was a scalp sell - - it was a quick drop and did not take it - but just dropped scalp buys to 30% stake with cut off at 0618

i dont need borrowing time, just payment prot and possibly points
i wonder if i pay a fraction on credit car d i would get the protection. i know this applies to paying the deposit, but i missed that trick!

Yes try and get insurance protection - and if you can get it on a deposit basis then thats great

Just thought also if you did not have to pay card back for say 30+ days - you could make the cost of interest and 2% using your capital wisely elsewhere etc

Just a thought

Regards

Back in 10 mins - got a phone call

Still boring at just gone 11 00am

Ok there are scalp opportunities - for example GU just just dropped 10 pips again from hr change and EU 3 pips - but not jumping in and out every scalp -as already pleased with my pips off EU and GU this morning and topped up with EJ and UChf as well

Will check at next TW

could do yes. not sure how SHE woould feel about me doing that. #
anyway, checked section 75 of credit act and i can pay a small amount using a card , the rest debit and still receive the full cover for total value of the item, which seems stacked in the consumers favour for once!

11 25am

EU

its topped at 0635 and above 0605 i reckon still in a bullish session price structure

Price now at 0618 after a 14 low

Out my 30% - came out above my stop in profit at 18 - as could see it would be taken out

Ideally want to buy again above 0610 area if I can if not will try 0603 / 6 areas

Under those prices then have to favour more sells

Budget at 12 30 pm onwards

Might just listen to it and trade later on

Also FOMC later on today so another management of time etc needed over a longer day

Pre-FOMC action F. Oh btw, check out my post here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...trading-ideas-discussions-71.html#post2510068 .
Your competition are upping the stakes ;)

I reckon I need a couple of holidays to bring me back to the boil

Really pleased if I am able to up the ante and get a load more traders working hard at making good trades and good monies

This morning been good for me ( as usual ) - but as expected after the Pound news it went then into the boring mode

Hope you had a good one and you must show Scholfield - that you can break that $3k a day figure ;-)

Regards

F

GU

main supports now 4660 and 68/70

So we should stay above them and try up again - with R's at 4705/10 and then 4725/30 area

Under 4656 and 50 - be in sells or add to them

From nearly 2 hrs ago

We did not stay above supports and yes went to scalp sells and left 30% stake on

Price so far made 4633 - and now out after Midday at 39

Status
Not open for further replies.