Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my chart set ups N

187350d1426583224-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-170315-am.png

yep - 100% understood F .........but underneath the bonnet the usd was coming off of a high without any supporting evidence it was going to continue through south..........it was all the gbp bulldozing north and overbought in truth on lower TF's

I am certainly bringing in plenty of your analysis and techniques to my trading but some areas are still work in progress ! (y)

N

ok going to buckle up and trade a now falling usd ...back later

slow but directionally usd is falling (y)

8.38 was around the usd high ...when F called that gu buy ..........impressive !!!

yep - 100% understood F .........but underneath the bonnet the usd was coming off of a high without any supporting evidence it was going to continue through south..........it was all the gbp bulldozing north and overbought in truth on lower TF's

I am certainly bringing in plenty of your analysis and techniques to my trading but some areas are still work in progress ! (y)

N

I think if you can incorporate TW's and KT's into your strengthmeter - on your main say 2 or 3 pairs - you will have it cracked completely - but dont forget interim levels and 30 min time rules as well

GL

looking for signs at this TW...

Morning MA

Remember not every TW with always have a nice set up - it would be great if they did

OK you can catch 3-5 pip scalps off mot pairs in a TW - but really I can imagine you would prefer not working on 3 pip stops and grabbing a few pips - but instead prefer say 5 -7 pip stops and moves of 7 to 25 pips

We have had a few nice ones this morning - so we might have a lull - up to news at 10 00 am

GL and I am sure we can guide you along the way to success - but as you know - it will take time etc etc

Regards

F

Going to have a 15 min break before 10 00 am news

Its been a busy morning

GU at 4803 atm so dropped to 30% stake and bank 70% and leave stop in profit at 90

9.36.........usd retrace ..........stand by if you are not already in trades

I think if you can incorporate TW's and KT's into your strengthmeter - on your main say 2 or 3 pairs - you will have it cracked completely - but dont forget interim levels and 30 min time rules as well

GL

agreed ............work in progress ........will have my cake and eat it then

watch out for NZD.........its fallen like a stone recently and the only currency below the falling yen and usd ............its got to turn soon.......

at 7384 if usd continues south it may be a decent alternative buy to the over bought Europeans

Status
Not open for further replies.