Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

1 51 pm

We are having trouble at 0635 area for now - I am down to 30% stake on buy and would leave on with stop in profit at 0619/20

If taken out - so be it

EU

2 05 pm

Under 0600 and testing 0590

Bounce not like GU - would need back over 0613 /15 to be thinking its out of a sell and scalp buys are worth holding on

I totally missed Ucad scalp buys after 1 39pm and at 1 51 pm - was already in GU and EU at time - but the Ucad was a better mover as up nearly 30 pips from after 1 39 pm - end of half hour TW

I totally missed Ucad scalp buys after 1 39pm and at 1 51 pm - was already in GU and EU at time - but the Ucad was a better mover as up nearly 30 pips from after 1 39 pm - end of half hour TW

I think you pretty much catch it all mate, don't know how you do it and post here.

I think you pretty much catch it all mate, don't know how you do it and post here.

I cannot catch every trade - but I scalp before I type and basically after 17k of live scalps over 8yrs+ full time - as long as I stay under 10 lots max a pip - treat my live account like a demo or video game

I psyched out over 20 and 25 lots a pip about 5 yrs ago and it buggered me up for about 6 months

Nowadays trades under 8 and 6 lots are like a $1 a pip or on demo - but I will say at times I have to recap what I am in etc

The blogging notes help me when i look back for levels and for what i have seen at the time

Until i get at least my daily target - i can't relax - but afterwards - I can afford to play and try and keep my mind sharp - as I am 61yrs old now - so will be fully retired in next few yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.