Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ that answered the question I never asked earlier.
It is a great way to keep sharp of course, none better I imagine.

^ that answered the question I never asked earlier.
It is a great way to keep sharp of course, none better I imagine.

Yes sure is

For over 25 yrs I worked in businesses and got up the ranks to Director Level and ended up owning 3 of my own businesses by the time I was 45

I sold 2 out and first retired at 50/51 yrs old - but after 18 months knEw I needed more to keep my active. After working 50 -75 hr weeks - dropping down to just 30 -40 hr as week trading was like a piece of cake

Now adays I get tired after 4 pm - so my best times of the day are from 630 am to say 9 30 am and then normally I slow down after 3 pm and take more breaks and dog walks

Its is boring works - even making money - and i accept I might have up to 6 /7 losses a day - any more and I stop even if i have not got 50 pips

In last year I have had 36 days not made 50 pips - but not one as a loss

It can be done and one guy I have helped here Major Magnum is now getting there and I am sure in next year or 2 he will be better than me - as about 20 yrs younger ;-)

You are welcome any time and feel free to ask any FX comments etc etc

I hope I can help you even

Regards

F

The fact that lows held over 30 mins now helps with clue on looking at buying pullbacks again - as need another 20 -25 mins to go under last lows - thats if the market wanted that

F you have got a lot to offer, I am surprised there are not more participating on here with you, probably too busy waiting to click buttons when you post I guess -)

You have a great niche and this works for you best, the last year is truly amazing, really well done.

F you have got a lot to offer, I am surprised there are not more participating on here with you, probably too busy waiting to click buttons when you post I guess -)

You have a great niche and this works for you best, the last year is truly amazing, really well done.

You are contradicting yourself now ! :LOL:

For me I think most crosses all want a breather and you can finish early today F, could be a lot of fake breakouts but no steam either way.

Hiya MA

LOL

Try FXPro or Dukascopy - or any broker with a linear regression indicator

I have not got a clue if Oanda do it - maybe some other traders can tell us of brokers with LR indicators etc

Regards

F

This was our little convo from last month, so I just got an FxPro demo account to give this thread a shot. My Ayondo doesn't have a LR indicator so this will do for now.

I haven't done much Forex so now is as good a time as any, if I ask a load of stupid questions to begin with then bear with me.

To start with, what the key times of the hour you mentioned? I can't find it in all these pages...

Thanks!

Cheers and thank you

If you pop in when Major Magnums about - you can catch up on hows he doing

He's had some great results on his live account after trying my method demo for over 6 months. He averages 25 -35 trade a 4 -7 hr session and win ratios 75 -85% and stops all under 7 pips etc

Even live on small account never going over 2% stake size he can clock up over 20% roi in a session

I told him to slow down and be happy at 5 -10% per day at just 1% stake size ;-)))

All the best

F

This was our little convo from last month, so I just got an FxPro demo account to give this thread a shot. My Ayondo doesn't have a LR indicator so this will do for now.

I haven't done much Forex so now is as good a time as any, if I ask a load of stupid questions to begin with then bear with me.

To start with, what the key times of the hour you mentioned? I can't find it in all these pages...

Thanks!

Hi myattitude

2 Tw's per hour - 9 mins either side 30 and 60 min frame changes

6 key times give or take 30 secs - on hour - 9 mins past - 21 mins past - on half hr - then 39 mins past then last 51 mins past

Normally 80% + of all my scalps I enter at those times if LRs and PA and levels line up

Hope that helps

Also see if works with indices as well - never tried it

Regards

For me I think most crosses all want a breather and you can finish early today F, could be a lot of fake breakouts but no steam either way.

Agree - looks as though going into boring stage - but normally 3 to 4 pm UK should be peak time with US and Europe both at it together now

I see 4 types of LR on here, Rsquared, slope, forecast and intercept. Which one are you using, and what setting?

F I think tar was being kind, more that I am still here and posting.

I guess I need to start swearing and mentioning body parts to get my account closed but don't worry I will do that on another thread when the times comes lol

I see 4 types of LR on here, Rsquared, slope, forecast and intercept. Which one are you using, and what setting?

You need the linear regression forecast

You then need to play about with between 8 and 10 LR's at different settings

ie from say 10 to 20 - 35 -50 - 70 - 100 - 200 - 350 - 500

Fine tune as you then start to see how they work and go over and under price on a1 min chart

Proper settings in the intraday consistent profit thread and Lr Thread as well

EJ

3 00pm

One hr later from the turn up after 2 00 pm

Now made 128 95 - approx 60 + pips on about 4 trades with 30% #s left on

Nice

Going to have a cup of tea ready for this next hour

Hi Peter, just a quick question for you, I read a pages ago, you like scalping EU, GU, AU etc as they all sync together, whats your thoughts about focusing on 1 pairing, like Fugazsy does, and increase your stake. There must be times when your in all 3 or 4 together in the same direction, just wondered on your view.

regards Rob

F I think tar was being kind, more that I am still here and posting.

I guess I need to start swearing and mentioning body parts to get my account closed but don't worry I will do that on another thread when the times comes lol

I think Tar is OK and also a good trader when he wants to be etc etc

I think all old members thought I was a dodgy vendor etc etc

Back in 10 mins or so

Hi Peter, just a quick question for you, I read a pages ago, you like scalping EU, GU, AU etc as they all sync together, whats your thoughts about focusing on 1 pairing, like Fugazsy does, and increase your stake. There must be times when your in all 3 or 4 together in the same direction, just wondered on your view.

regards Rob

Give me about 15 mins and i will answer that in detail

Cheers Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.