Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

another pair with a new scalp sell starting at 9 21 am

Dropped now to 0621 for now and still a scalp sell on bounces staying under 0640

GU

9 30am

Did not jump in sell at 9 21 am - as news now

It would have been OK - but better to be safe than sorry

Price atm now 5050 after a 5038 spike low so far

Uchf

9 33 am

Now pullbacks staying above 0026 are still possible scalp buys again

Top so far 0051/52 - first bounces should be above 35 /37 area

how do these longer lines look to you F? im not sure about the red one EA

I think the red line is ideal as cut off on sells - as that area would be the change line in the sand area

OK its dynamic but whilst under it - it favours lower - but as we know its still falling and made a new low - so would expect scalp buys to come in at a new support area like 3915/20 or even 3900 - the big round number

I think the red line is ideal as cut off on sells - as that area would be the change line in the sand area

OK its dynamic but whilst under it - it favours lower - but as we know its still falling and made a new low - so would expect scalp buys to come in at a new support area like 3915/20 or even 3900 - the big round number

Yes, but was questioning its setting

The EA as dropped 130 pips from EO - and so far only got 32 pips off it with 20 or so only on 30% stakes

Shame I did not go with it earlier on before I had to pop out at LO

Still thats trading - just the EA and EJ together had fallen 250 pips since EO - never mind the lovely moves on UChf / UCad / EU and GU

how do these longer lines look to you F? im not sure about the red one EA

i would never judge one LR setting in isolation

For me - i used to love just the 65 - and also 300 for a longer view

Now - 8 yrs later - i know I need to see the combinations of between 6 to 10 different LR settings to paint the picture for my trading style

So not one LR I would say is better in isolation - on their own they might be just a small guide - but never paint the true ever changing picture

Flatten EU for +81 ticks on final position.

1z4ikav.jpg

i would never judge one LR setting in isolation

For me - i used to love just the 65 - and also 300 for a longer view

Now - 8 yrs later - i know I need to see the combinations of between 6 to 10 different LR settings to paint the picture for my trading style

So not one LR I would say is better in isolation - on their own they might be just a small guide - but never paint the true ever changing picture

yes agreed. Clearly im not communicating well, this was not what i was asking.

8 43 am

Back now

EU

Dropped down to a new low of 0638 and still a sell on bounces /pullbacks staying under 0675 and top 0700.

Low as held 30 mins - so maybe we can get a few scalp buy on it above 0647

Only scalp sell more if under 0645 and 0630

EU

over an hour later

Now EU just touched 0600

Under 0613 - still in scalp sell mode

Nice trade Spinola - and great way to start the morning

WD

Regards

F

Yeah, essentially I'm done now for the day. Interesting to be a part of this Euro revaluation that's going on.... Who wants to buy it medium term??/ No one, so there are no long term bids coming in for it.... Brutal...

Did not make under 0027 and needed under 22 and 20 to stay with sell

After 9 21 am - a scalp buy with a new high already

Uchf

9 33 am

Now pullbacks staying above 0026 are still possible scalp buys again

Top so far 0051/52 - first bounces should be above 35 /37 area

UChf

10 45 am

It did carry on bouncing and made another new high above 0052 and last 45 mins its just be slowly going up to so far 0078

Needs under 65 and 60 to be selling - otherwise still in scalp buy mode

I am still in with 30% stake with stop now up at 0059

Status
Not open for further replies.