Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCad

7 31 am

After a lovely 13/ 15 pip rise on UCad - its now turned and dropped after 7 09 am and 7 21 am

2670/75 is a support area - so would need under there to hold or take more scalp sells

Out of my 30% buy stake at 83 - but not gone over to sells for now

tech ically usd well into a new sell phase .............would be nice to take more off the handfuls I have already

Last 20 mins or so been a play time for the LP etc

Other than small scalps - might be worth waiting until next hr and after LO and Draghi have had their say

UJ and Ucad been falling - but into support areas - so need more clarifications and also best to just exit scalps competely whilst in ranges -

so far for me

7.00 am buys usd signals
7.27 usd bounce buy signal
7.33 I decided to sell usd .....(I was ready at 31)

usd falling nicely ..................when this happens I should be ok on pretty much any usd pairing I scalp

in this case I got 2 really decent movers ......most usd pairs got 7-10 pips on that swing move

N

Scalpers heaven last 20 mins on many pairs

Just hope you have caught a nice move on one of them - and if you got 2 or more - excellent stuff

Ok got to get ready to pop out

See you 8 35 am ish

Regards

F

Scalpers heaven last 20 mins on many pairs

Just hope you have caught a nice move on one of them - and if you got 2 or more - excellent stuff

Ok got to get ready to pop out

See you 8 35 am ish

Regards

F

agreed ................perfect conditions and well correlated G8 action (y)

7.43 is a sell usd signal .............if you are not in already and milking the move ....

cad and aud are really tempting me as buys ...........gbp is quiet at moment so thats 3rd choice

usd is ranging tightly............I need more than this .............8am will be the pivot point

Status
Not open for further replies.