Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fugazsy

When I joined this forum in October 2013- and got lots of stick from day one - I knew I was making it worse for myself by saying I would never show my account statements and my past record.

My reasoning was many fold - ie - what ever I showed - nobody would believe it - and say its a con and I must have 2 accounts doing the opposite on each and only cherry picking - or never closing losing trades etc etc etc

We have seen in this last year a few members who have showed modified statements - that at the time seemed to be good to be true - and in one case after days of improving profits every day - by showing a trade for exactly one million gave the ball game totally away.

The fact that I don't sell anything - makes it that I have no need to show great earnings and big numbers. I have always stated from day one that I take between 10 to 20 trades a day on average - and can have normally 1 - 4 losses and that my daily target is 50 pips.

I knew everyone would think - yes load of bo88oxxz - so I was delighted to be able to spend 6 -8 months assisting Major Magnum to copy my method to a "t" and for him then to show some of his statements both on demo and live - backing up what I have been achieving for many years.

I think now he has shown at least 25+ account statements over the last 6 months with him already beating my daily one off pip record of 409 pips - by achieving approx 490 pips on under 35 trades in less than 12 hrs.

Remember - he's still learning - although the fact that he has now taken over 1000 live trades and his I think 20 yrs younger than me - i am sure he will be out performing me this next year. Ok I have another 16K live trades more than him - but that does not count so much - I think once you have taken over 5k live trades over a 18 /24 month period - you then don't learn so much every 1000 trades.

The key is time and having a trading window opportunities to cover the main 2 times of the day - ie European Opens and then the US Opens

If you have 8 -12 hrs available and then can spend at least 20 mins every hour scanning for my main 6 KT's - then with less than actually 4 hrs of actual time stuck in front of your computers - you can easily take 10+ trades and on busy days - 20+ trades spread over 2 to 6 pairs.

I have never read this anywhere else - its only me who says it - but then- I have the proof to show it works - and thats all I need.

If nobody else believes me and would prefer to stay with the well know book and course selling "gurus" - let them - its their loss ;-)

Have a good week Fugazsy - but i reckon you will

PS - stake size for entries - from 0 5 % to 1 % on capital accounts up to $70k and I have tried a separate $12k account with scalps size up to 4% - based on an average 5 pip stop - absolute cash more important that % size - like to think 30% stake size is not under $15 a pip - ideally $20 - $25 ( sorry forget that in original reply )

Regards

F

F

did not want to see a statement, a chart with historical entries and exits (not added arrows) with reasons would be enough.....

A statement can be easily retouched, reasons and decisions behind those reasons cannot be retouched, yes they can be distorted to fit past data but they will easily show their nonsense.

I think I asked you before about and historical chart, but I have not seen any yet....

I think it is fair enough for a member of the forum do ask for some kind of backing up when you make such huge claim......of course is your prerogative to show some if you want......

If you go to the Bob Volman thread you will see it that he posts every week his historical trades with his entries and exits and reasons, which I find very informative, because he is showing what he is thinking and how he is actining, he is not just claiming 150 pips a day.....

just a thought maybe to make your thread interesting to me as well.....

hey all............

I totally understand where F is coming from on his "proof"..........the guys delivers trade calls , charts and observations for over 8 hours a day since he started ............a lot of detailed analysis and insight (for those that choose to read them) and many people just want a picture showing a few green pips ....

a few green pips on a page are not the holy grail for you dudes......:cool:....its the knowlwdge and information flow you are seeking .....and its all here ....if you have experienced eyes you will see through any wannabee in probably a week or to ............and F has been scrutinised heavily by every set of experienced eyes at T2win now .....

if he chose to show you what he made it would mean nothing .........he already tells you how he goes for an initial number of pips ....then splits trades and runs smaller trades on residual moves

MM publishes results here and he is F's student over the last year or so ..............damn guys is eating up the profits ...................proof ?

thinking back I rarely post results ............in fact I think my last set are on here somewhere ............it proves nothing apart from that session and that moment ............

stop asking and enjoy the ride ..........I do .....:smart:(y)

N

Last edited:
F

did not want to see a statement, a chart with historical entries and exits (not added arrows) with reasons would be enough.....

A statement can be easily retouched, reasons and decisions behind those reasons cannot be retouched, yes they can be distorted to fit past data but they will easily show their nonsense.

I think I asked you before about and historical chart, but I have not seen any yet....

I think it is fair enough for a member of the forum do ask for some kind of backing up when you make such huge claim......of course is your prerogative to show some if you want......

If you go to the Bob Volman thread you will see it that he posts every week his historical trades with his entries and exits and reasons, which I find very informative, because he is showing what he is thinking and how he is actining, he is not just claiming 150 pips a day.....

so what are you doing here ?..............surely Bob Volman will train you to make lots of pips ?..........:p

N

F

no charts ?.....
no historical analysis ?

......seriously ?

are we looking at the same multiple threads F has started ?

N

sorry Fugazy .........I don't mean to be ribbing you :cool:

but if you are not happy with F's threads then don't participate ......its that simple

I'm sensitive on these issues as someone who HAS run paid training courses and trading programmes in the past ................ and in truth for what everyone is getting for free here ........its priceless

so make the most of it gang ..........make the most of it

N

Last edited:
usd flowing south for me ...

Attachments

• usd falling.JPG
    usd falling.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 76
so what are you doing here ?..............surely Bob Volman will train you to make lots of pips ?..........:p

N

n

thanks for you comment, but I think F is old enough to answer me if he wants to, if I want ask you a question I will ask....

i'd prefer the Europeans to be more bullish ...........I find trading non European usp pairs a little more difficult in london session

Monday 9th March 2015 - 7 05 am

Good Morning Guys

Problems this morning with my charts freezing twice so far - and so late with no trades yet and twice I have rebooted to see if the platform will go back to normal

Third time lucky - but not able to trust the platform atm

Will only watch first 15 mins or so to make sure all is OK

Normal stuff and hopefully back to normal this hour

Have a good day

Regards

F

I cannot because I am not in touch and I do not trade like him, but at least he is transparent and clear.

no worries ............all I am saying is that over the years I am amazed how people will defend awful training courses (the guys are friendly and helpful with nice indicators and instructions) that cost them thousands of dollars

but continue to challenge people offering free training and advice ?

naturally its to do with the perceived cost of the information and defending decisions to buy such courses - but go figure

N

AU Plans as in the Aud / Usd thread posted yesterday

Hi guys

I expect to be both buying and selling again this next week on an Intraday basis with the main idea of leaving sells on under 07760 /70 - with approx 55 / 60 being the critical area

I had favoured sells on my part stake swing trades after the first half of the week as long as we kept under 7780.

I took in total 5 scalp buys from the 7755- 60 area on Thursday evening and Friday morning - with the move going up in total approx 90 pips - although I had only 60+ with my exit on the last buy being at just after Midday Friday on thread number 38408 on my intraday blog -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-3841.html

After NFP news it was sells again with more added when we got under 7740 - but left none on over the weekend.

I actually made more money along with better RR's out my pre NFP buys then the sells afterwards - as all scalps on stops under 5 pips.

I plan to look at buying if we stay above 7680 / 95 and then its a case if we stay under 7755 / 60 more sells again.

If we breach under 7660 I will look at holding sells down to 7625 area with next supports at 7600. We then ideally need to stay under 7750 again for more attempts going lower under 7600 to mid 7500 area.

Everything changes for me back above 7780 - 7800 and 7850.

In a normal week i will take a minimum 6 trades on the AU and maximum say 20 with most scalp RR's being from 1 to 4 and swing ones of part stakes can be easily 10+ as still based on original 5 pip stops.

It ranks maybe 5th or 6th on my intraday FX pairs list with EJ / EA / EU and GU my main 4 pairs I intraday the most.

Good Luck to all trading it this next week

Regards

F

AU

7 12 am

Had wanted to do this early morning - but missed out so far after a low of 7684 and then a turn at 5am and 6 am from the 7690 area with high so far at 7714

7690 - 7700 is key now as the support area

no worries ............all I am saying is that over the years I am amazed how people will defend awful training courses (the guys are friendly and helpful with nice indicators and instructions) that cost them thousands of dollars

but continue to challenge people offering free training and advice ?

naturally its to do with the perceived cost of the information and defending decisions to buy such courses - but go figure

N

It is not true what you saying, F and I are good mates, and as a good friend you make things clear, to me claiming 150 pips a day every day is a bit of nonsense, I politely asked him not a statement but how he gets in and out.....if you thing that I am asking too much, then I think there is an underlying problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.