UChf - still trying up with price at 9817 after 9825 so far in last few mins

Above 9805 on pullbacks still a buy

EU - price at 0883 after a 0870 low so far - which as held 30 mins as well

GU - another low now under 5100 at 95

Under 5125 on bounces - still in a sell again

UJ

2 19 pm

Cannot get above 120 95 with price currently at 86

Needs under 70 to be holding scalp sells and over 96 and 121 00 - more scalp buys

Ucad

2 21pm

Another pair still making new highs - and now at 2613 as I type

Pullbacks staying above 90 are buys again

AU

2 38 pm

Price now down at 7747 after a 44 low

I am interested if we get under 7735 and 20 next - because that would be a shift in structure again

I tend to think we will bounce up before under 7720 - but lets see

For now under 7758 / 60 - still a sell

2 16 pm

UChf - still trying up with price at 9817 after 9825 so far in last few mins

Above 9805 on pullbacks still a buy

EU - price at 0883 after a 0870 low so far - which as held 30 mins as well

GU - another low now under 5100 at 95

Under 5125 on bounces - still in a sell again

GU low so far 5076 - EU low so far 0860 - Uchf cannot get over 9838 for now

2 49 pm

Will have to 3 00 pm be the pullback / reversal time ??

UJ seems to be topping at 121 00 and EU not keen under 0855/60 now ??

Will be watching for more clues along with latest 30 min rules on interim highs and lows

2 49 pm

Will have to 3 00 pm be the pullback / reversal time ??

UJ seems to be topping at 121 00 and EU not keen under 0855/60 now ??

Will be watching for more clues along with latest 30 min rules on interim highs and lows

UJ over 121 00 now and even at 3 09 pm no main turns being tried just atm

AU and UCad have been turning - more after 3 09 pm - similar EU and GU trying to tease up

UJ and Uchf have now started to join in

4 20 pm

Finished now for the day

After 4 00 pm the EU and GU became scalp buys again - but for now we are fairly flat and in 25 to 40 pips ranges - which are no problem in normal times - but not my cup of tea at this time in the afternoon

Hope you all have had a good day - left no trades on for now - might look after 5 and 6 pm just to see if I can get a 30% stake trade on with the stop in a few pips of profit to leave for a few hrs - but no need to - been a great day

well done all..........looks like F had a cracking week as usual

I did ok when I got time ..........must get more screen time in next week

N

jees that Nfp set the usd on fire eh ?

I wasn't on point yesterday pm (sadly) but plenty of opportunities post event to make money in the 60 mins following the news

usd gradually flattened into close

nice :smart:
N

Attachments

• nfp action.JPG
    nfp action.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 66
I notice on my goldmeter that gold in relative terms took a real hit yesterday after the NFP's................no surprise there

MM were you on it ? ...........I know you like the shiny stuff !

N

Attachments

• sell gold after NFP's.JPG
    sell gold after NFP's.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 96
well done all..........looks like F had a cracking week as usual

I did ok when I got time ..........must get more screen time in next week

N

Hi N

Yes it was a good week in the end - over 450 pips counting the 30% stakes - but not as good as my first week in February after I had a nice 30% stake run on the UCad - and ended up over double this first weeks numbers.

Some days i make say 160 pips of which say 55 pips are on full stakes and so over my daily target and then another 105 pips on 30% stakes - which really in money wise are only equivalent to say 30+ pips at full stakes. Therefore if I had say a 180 pips day - but with say 155 pips on 30% stakes and only 25 pips off 100% stakes - then that would not be as good a day money wise as having a higher scalp stake rate.

Money is the main objective - but it will always be a mixture of swings and roundabouts as I can have say a 90% win ratio on say 10 trades - but not make as much money as only a 70% win ratio on say 11 or 13 trades that have a few more really good moves.

The only thing I can say that might be constant is that I will rarely have less then 10 trades and similarly only go over 22 trades again on rare occasions with the my normal take being 12 to 18 trades a day - based on a 6 -10 hr session window and between 2 and 4 hrs actually on my platforms trading

I think Major Magnum is comfortable at between 20 and 35 trades over similar daily session - but I realise I am too old and into my own daily "habit" to now change things too much

I hope when you do get time to spend 4 -6 hrs a day trading over say a 10 hr window you stay under 25 trades - but don't limit yourself - do what's comfortable for you - but from experience - do over 7 trades and stay under 50 ;-)

Somewhere in between will surely give you a daily figure that you will be happy with you

Good Trading N

Regards

F

Hi N

Yes it was a good week in the end - over 450 pips counting the 30% stakes - but not as good as my first week in February after I had a nice 30% stake run on the UCad - and ended up over double this first weeks numbers.

Some days i make say 160 pips of which say 55 pips are on full stakes and so over my daily target and then another 105 pips on 30% stakes - which really in money wise are only equivalent to say 30+ pips at full stakes. Therefore if I had say a 180 pips day - but with say 155 pips on 30% stakes and only 25 pips off 100% stakes - then that would not be as good a day money wise as having a higher scalp stake rate.

Money is the main objective - but it will always be a mixture of swings and roundabouts as I can have say a 90% win ratio on say 10 trades - but not make as much money as only a 70% win ratio on say 11 or 13 trades that have a few more really good moves.

The only thing I can say that might be constant is that I will rarely have less then 10 trades and similarly only go over 22 trades again on rare occasions with the my normal take being 12 to 18 trades a day - based on a 6 -10 hr session window and between 2 and 4 hrs actually on my platforms trading

I think Major Magnum is comfortable at between 20 and 35 trades over similar daily session - but I realise I am too old and into my own daily "habit" to now change things too much

I hope when you do get time to spend 4 -6 hrs a day trading over say a 10 hr window you stay under 25 trades - but don't limit yourself - do what's comfortable for you - but from experience - do over 7 trades and stay under 50 ;-)

Somewhere in between will surely give you a daily figure that you will be happy with you

Good Trading N

Regards

F

F

Sounds good, maybe you cal also show us sometime proof of what you claim sometime, thanks.
What percentage you risk per trade?

F

Sounds good, maybe you cal also show us sometime proof of what you claim sometime, thanks.
What percentage you risk per trade?

Hi Fugazsy

When I joined this forum in October 2013- and got lots of stick from day one - I knew I was making it worse for myself by saying I would never show my account statements and my past record.

My reasoning was many fold - ie - what ever I showed - nobody would believe it - and say its a con and I must have 2 accounts doing the opposite on each and only cherry picking - or never closing losing trades etc etc etc

We have seen in this last year a few members who have showed modified statements - that at the time seemed to be good to be true - and in one case after days of improving profits every day - by showing a trade for exactly one million gave the ball game totally away.

The fact that I don't sell anything - makes it that I have no need to show great earnings and big numbers. I have always stated from day one that I take between 10 to 20 trades a day on average - and can have normally 1 - 4 losses and that my daily target is 50 pips.

I knew everyone would think - yes load of bo88oxxz - so I was delighted to be able to spend 6 -8 months assisting Major Magnum to copy my method to a "t" and for him then to show some of his statements both on demo and live - backing up what I have been achieving for many years.

I think now he has shown at least 25+ account statements over the last 6 months with him already beating my daily one off pip record of 409 pips - by achieving approx 490 pips on under 35 trades in less than 12 hrs.

Remember - he's still learning - although the fact that he has now taken over 1000 live trades and his I think 20 yrs younger than me - i am sure he will be out performing me this next year. Ok I have another 16K live trades more than him - but that does not count so much - I think once you have taken over 5k live trades over a 18 /24 month period - you then don't learn so much every 1000 trades.

The key is time and having a trading window opportunities to cover the main 2 times of the day - ie European Opens and then the US Opens

If you have 8 -12 hrs available and then can spend at least 20 mins every hour scanning for my main 6 KT's - then with less than actually 4 hrs of actual time stuck in front of your computers - you can easily take 10+ trades and on busy days - 20+ trades spread over 2 to 6 pairs.

I have never read this anywhere else - its only me who says it - but then- I have the proof to show it works - and thats all I need.

If nobody else believes me and would prefer to stay with the well know book and course selling "gurus" - let them - its their loss ;-)

Have a good week Fugazsy - but i reckon you will

PS - stake size for entries - from 0 5 % to 1 % on capital accounts up to $70k and I have tried a separate $12k account with scalps size up to 4% - based on an average 5 pip stop - absolute cash more important that % size - like to think 30% stake size is not under $15 a pip - ideally $20 - $25 ( sorry forget that in original reply )

Regards

F

Last edited:
lol, i love how rock solid you are! you took a lot of stick bro, even from me, and even though i was clamoring for you to show more stuff too, i got to respect how you just kept serenely sticking to your guns no matter what everyone else was shouting.

much respect, good luck in your trading

Status
Not open for further replies.