Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Mark. I am new to this forum. I read your posts regarding your trading style and I am very interested in learning about it. Can I trade it for the US Session only?

How can I learn more about your trading style?

Please contact me on SKYPE if you can. My Skype name is markrosswinning

I hope we can get acquainted.

Thanks.

Mark

Hi Mark

Thank you for you comments

Yes - I trade my method any time of the day in any type of trading environment.

The Asian session is normally out side my daily time window - living in the UK - but then again it is the slowest etc. Early European and early US - up to say 1 pm or 2 pm NY time are fine - but I find normally the later US session is fairly slow

Unfortunately - I dont do courses or sell dvds / books / etc and no one to one mentoring and even for an intermediate standard FX intraday trader with 12 -18 months of experience behind him - it will take another 4 to 7 months to really get to a good level using my methods

I dont recommend it for newbie FX traders - but any FX trader with say 2 to 4 yrs of existing experience and knowledge - its perfect.

I have no problem helping you here on the T2W forum - totally free of charge and can spend time every day - assisting etc and guiding you are how to progress along with some relevant homework

The only FX trader I have ever shown fully my method as now being with it for over 13 months and maybe you have seen some of his recent results etc ( major magnum)

Please tell me more about yourself - either on this thread - or in my other Intraday thread for consistent profits and then we can look at moving forward

Regards

F

GU

10 43 am

Off out at 11 00 am for an hour or two - but will be back either for 1 15 pm news or the US session start

On the GU - I cannot see it making over 5346 -55 without a pullback - and if the pullback then gets back under 35 and 25 expect a test at supports from 5320 down to 5300.

If price did completely turn up and we stay above 35 and then 45 and go over 5355 - we might test 5370 -

If we managed to make over 5370 - then next main R's at 5390 and 5400.

That's how I see it - and not planning to leave any trade on it whilst I am out

Similar - EU still looks bearish under 1140 and 1150 with next supports at 1100

GL

See you later

F

EU

so far only down to 1104 on a spike with 2 21pm being the scalp buy at 1115

We are still in a down bias under 1145 and 36 - but we need to keep an eye on the 30 min rule on interim lows and highs now

Similar on GU

2 42pm

Need to be careful now - EJ still looks bearish - but not under its last low so far - similar with EU and GU

Outside the TW so will see if we get prices lining up for next 10 mins

EU

2 44 pm

we need to see now over 1121 and 26 to be holding scalp buys on longer - otherwise take jsut 3 -7 pip profit

Above 2500 the UCad is in a bullish price structure - so if news is bad really needs under 2490 and 80 to be holding scalp sells on

Above 2550 should still be in scalp buys for higher

EU

2 54pm

Never made over 20 + and whilst UCad carried on trying up - EU teased down to 1106 - still above last low

It was another scalp buy at 2 51pm - but again might only be 3-7 pips

Above 2500 the UCad is in a bullish price structure - so if news is bad really needs under 2490 and 80 to be holding scalp sells on

Above 2550 should still be in scalp buys for higher

Cad news was good I think - not bad to pull price lower and certainly under 2490 and 80

Bounce so far at 2460 - so we might be able to sell again on bounces staying under 2510

If you scalp buy in between - GL

Cad news was good I think - not bad to pull price lower and certainly under 2490 and 80

Bounce so far at 2460 - so we might be able to sell again on bounces staying under 2510

If you scalp buy in between - GL

Did not even make 2500 again on bounce and then fell again

Now under 2460 and in sell but down to 30% stake now with stop in profit at 82

Moved 30% sell stake stop in profit down to 1096 now as scalp buys kicking in from 75/76 on EU

Bounces and scalp buys for any scalpers only made 91 - and then fell again with under 80 selling scalp sell again

Get the feeling it does not want to stop yet - will it be 1060 - or 1050 or even lower ???

Status
Not open for further replies.