Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is exactly on the hr and 30 min change

at 8 30 am EJ went up from 25 to 38 - in less than 2 mins - no missed it

The game is exactly on the hr and 30 min change

at 8 30 am EJ went up from 25 to 38 - in less than 2 mins - no missed it

What was interesting there on EJ was the 30 min rule lasted then on low of 134 23/24 - that was not breached this time - similar EU low at 1441/2 lasted 30 mins with no breach

Both favour up still - but until we see more clues and PA with a HH etc - then we have to wait

UCad

8 12 am

I did exit at 42 - but since then its risen again =now making 2449/50

Not in it - but pullbacks staying above 38 /39 are still in for more scalp buys

Thank goodness we have one normal pair this morning not being manipulated

Ucad stayed above 39 - in fact 43 and 8 21 am at 2448 was a scalp buy for me

Now at 2459 at 8 39 am - and exiting 70% stake

will leave stop in profit on 30% at 2449

EJ

If you are using my set up - with 1 min LR chart and time windows and key times etc

8 39 am was a EJ scalp buy again at 134 30

So far made 41

We need to see above 45 and 50 to hold scalp buy on - otherwise just take pips off or part stake etc

Just for any member not really following or understanding how I intraday trade - i have commented in F'S Devil in the Details trade journal my 60 + key times I look for trades over a 10 hr session

Its not possible to have a trade at every KT - but normally out of 6 KT's per hour - 1 to 3 will work most hours

Thats why I normally take 10 to 20 trades a day - although already one busy day this week been up to 24 trades in the day - a lot more than normal

My UCad 30% Stop in profit just ready to be taken out now I notice - maybe the UCad is having a rest to turning down now ?

Lets see this next hour

Pity MM is not around this morning

Classic example of why you need to look at more than one pair

If you look at say GU or EU or AU - ugly PA - not really nice on 1 min LR chart

Now look at UCad - last 2 hrs - yes - totally tradeable ;-))

9 15 am

Finally EJ as made above 45 and 50

I have been awaiting that for over an hour after the low at 134 23/3 held just after 8 00 am

9 18 am

EU also turned more after 9 00 am and now up at 1464

Not in a scalp buy on that pair - but pullbacks staying above 56 can be scalp bought now

EJ

8 18 am

For now - wanting to keep scalp buying EJ above 134 30 / 31 area

We then need to see above 134 50 and 55

EJ

comment from an hour ago

I lost on one of the 3 scalp buys - but only by 3 pips

The other 2 scalp buys made me 7 and 18 pips - so end result 22 net pips

9 18 am

EU also turned more after 9 00 am and now up at 1464

Not in a scalp buy on that pair - but pullbacks staying above 56 can be scalp bought now

EU made 69 and now pullback to 56/57

We are in a TW and this is the price I was looking at scalp buying

I need to see a bounce over 61 - otherwise - its not ready yet - still got 5 mins TW to see

EU made 69 and now pullback to 56/57

We are in a TW and this is the price I was looking at scalp buying

I need to see a bounce over 61 - otherwise - its not ready yet - still got 5 mins TW to see

NO bounce over 59 - so it was not ready

EJ now under 55 and testing next support areas at 48 /50

Notice EU falling the same

Yes - I had 9 30 UK trade balance as low key not red news ??

Price on GU had fallen again to another low at 5310 area

Its weird... usually they wait for such events and show all details... this time they did not even bother... random stock charts were shown around that time... no discussions at all ahahha

Bet its a conspiracy not to frighten investors on bad data by not showing it ahaha

EU

Supports at 1450 area have held for now - and scalp buys above 52 - but without seeing 61 - we cannot hold them on - we just take what we can get and exit

Gm

Just passing by......

Hi Fugazsy

This morning as been tough - not an easy ride

Ucad been OK - but ugly PA on GU / EU / EJ etc - ok for quick scalps but bitty and manipulated

Hope you have a good session and maybe speak later on in your morning

Regards

F

Its weird... usually they wait for such events and show all details... this time they did not even bother... random stock charts were shown around that time... no discussions at all ahahha

Bet its a conspiracy not to frighten investors on bad data by not showing it ahaha

Agree strange really

EU

9 54 AM

Still not made over 61 - highest 58 so far - still wants to turn up - but the LP's are playing with orders I am sure

Status
Not open for further replies.