Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think you snobs would like me as a guest
tramp.jpg
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

sexy....lol

Monday 9th February 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday traders

The start of the second week of February and even if it is half as good for me as last week - then I will still be delighted.

After Friday's NFP announcement which unfortunately I was not here to trade the next few hours afterwards I am not in any 30% trades from last week and so cannot add them to my tally this week.

Hopefully I might be able to leave some on during the next 2 days for the rest of the week - but only if we start to see some directions in pairs and not more ranging etc.

Normal stuff in this thread

Quick updates an reviews on the pairs I plan to short term intraday trade during the day -

Main interim levels to look at for reversals or BO's - although I cannot call all my quick scalps - I will try and call possible trades that can make 7 -25+ pips and last longer than just a few mins.

All FX questions and queries can be asked in this thread

Have a good day and a great trading week

Good Trading

F

EU

6 55 am

After a low on Friday of 1283 after being up at 1530 a week or so ago - we had a bounce up to 1340 and from 6 00 am TW its been a scalp sell from 1337 with price currently at 1322 and bouncing.

The scalp buy started after 6 51am and we now needs to see if price can stay above interim supports at 1320/21

GU

6 59 am

Price dropped to 5212 on Friday - bounced up to 5260 and a since dropped to 5248

Key interim supports at 5230 and I will wait to after hour change to look if a scalp is on down to supports

Status
Not open for further replies.