Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU still playing in range with 80 now a possible LH again - it is a scalp sell - like GU atm - but with GU I reckon you can scalp buy again above 60 -62 area ??

GU was OK - its fell to 65 now - so lock some profit in or whatever - hr change - would be nice to scalp buy about 60 -62 - but you never know might fall further - just to trick scalpers like me

Yes happy new year to all here! and thanks F for all the assistance this thread has offered us

No problem - I am really pleased its coming together for you - its just practice and practice and then time and focus etc etc

Hope we get more to join in next year - the more the merrier ;-))

Just looking at MM's results today - got 59 trades ( blimey lol) 13 wrong - so approx 77% win ratio and number of pips not worked out - but can see double counting on part stakes - so would have to half them

Will check them out in detail tomorrow and do a SWOT analysis - to see what he needs to improve on ;-)

done 900 quid on 5k today so far

I know you have only been using small % stakes as well - so would say - that is great stuff - WD

Always keep today figures out on the wall - to remind yourself how good you are when you are focused and in the zone etc etc

See you can do it - keep practicing and you will get to a stage in the future you will be able to do it most days - and if on under 2% stake - which I think if you have kept under 7 pip stops you are - then your risk is very well controlled

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.